PSP Emulators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Emulators

Couldn't look to see if there was another similar thread as search doesn't seem to be working... As far as I know this is ok to discuss as long as we don't provide links to ROMs and whatnot.

So I've been playing through Metal Gear Solid 3 for the first time. I've been gradually playing through the series as the games become available for systems I own. I have to say, I'm loving MGS3, it's possibly my favourite so far.

Anyway I'm taken care of for MGS4 and Peace Walker as they're both on the PS3, but as I don't own a PSP I have no way of playing Portable Ops. So I had a look into PSP emulators. When I looked not long ago there was nothing functional, but things seem to have progressed pretty quickly in the last little while. By all accounts this is the most advanced at the moment:

There is even an android version!

Unfortunately Portable Ops isn't working 100% yet so I may have to wait a while but it's at least something:

I've never played the 3rd Birthday, but if all games are eventually running this well I will be very pleased!

Here's hoping things continue to progress! Has anyone tried out PSP emulation at all? I'm probably going to wait until MGS:PO is working but I might eventually try out some other stuff like Crisis Core if the emulators continue to improve.

It's pretty cool to see it running on Android too. It's too bad the Xperia Play doesn't have a bit more grunt or it could become a fully functioning PSP too!
Working...
X