Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farming Simulator finally coming to PS3 and 360!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farming Simulator finally coming to PS3 and 360!!!!!!!!!

Farming Simulator sprouts on consoles in September

It can be nerve-wracking, waiting for an exciting series to finally come to your preferred platform. What if it's a shoddy port? Will the controls work? And if it's delayed by months, that's even more worrying. Be strong, gentle player: this one's worth the wait. Farming Simulator will finally arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in September, complete with a console-exclusive American farm and extra vehicles.

Giants Software's very first console entry in the series is an adaptation of Farming Simulator 2013, which launched on PC in October 2012. It was supposed to trundle on over to consoles in the first quarter of 2013, but publisher Focus Home today announced it won't arrive until "the first week of September," so most probably September 3
    It can be nerve-wracking, waiting for an exciting series to finally come to your preferred platform. What if it's a shoddy port? Will the controls work? And if it's delayed by months, that's even more worrying. Be strong, gentle player: this one's worth the wait. Farming Simulator will finally arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in September, complete with a console-exclusive new American farm and exclusive vehicles.

Wooooooooo!!!!

Who buys this awesomeness you might ask?

According to SCS owner Pavel Sebor, these simulation games attract two groups of players.

"There are kids 8-12 playing the games--players who are not yet into FPS or other core genres, but are captivated by the idea of driving these big vehicles. I guess every boy at age 7 or so wanted to drive a cement mixer or garbage truck or something similar," he said.

The other group is a male 35+ audience, "basically people who have some professional, or should I say emotional, ties to trucking or transportation industry." It seems that some professional truckers come home and relax by playing a virtual simulation of trucking.

Comment

I won't lie, I'll probably try this.

Comment

As long as it has Harvest Elves, I'm in.

Comment

I have 2013 on the PC. Unless it's budget priced and comes to WiiU forget it for me.

Comment

Working...
          X