Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (XBLA/PS3/Vita/Wii U)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mickey looks dead without the whites in his eyes.

Comment

Oh my goodness, so many wonderful memories. The music is actually sending chills down my spine!

I havent heard that in years...

Its funny, my memories of playing do not involve anything outside of the TV screen. No idea where I was, what i had been up to... all i can see is the screen...

Anyhoo! Hopefully this ends up being a stunner
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

pre order on the usa store ps3, and you get the genesis (megadrive) version for FREE.

Comment

I played this at Gamescom last week, was very nice :-)
          ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Pre-order to also get a supposedly inferior version of the same game you want already for free? That doesn't exactly sound like the deal of the century to me.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Is this coming to Vita? The headline lists it but I haven't heard any Vita news for this recently and this preorder stuff only mentions PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                Pre-order to also get a supposedly inferior version of the same game you want already for free?
                That's a funny way of looking at it.

People who remember this game from their teens, or when they were 10, will want the new version for nostalgia reasons, and getting a copy of the original is a right bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by gIzzE View Post
                  That's a funny way of looking at it.

People who remember this game from their teens, or when they were 10, will want the new version for nostalgia reasons, and getting a copy of the original is a right bonus.
                  Ahem, I was in my thirties first time aroun

Comment

Has a Wii U version been confirmed? Not seen any mention of it anywhere, just the PS3 and 360 version

Comment

been playing through the FREE Megadrive version and the memories come flooding back, always loved it even though it was sugar candy coated, classic stuff. Aim to complete it before tuesday when the HD version is out (USA). it is keeping me away from Rayman Legends! Ah nostalgia, it is powerful..

Comment

The original version should come as part of the package.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                          The original version should come as part of the package.
                          I agree but we won't know till next week. I pre-ordered using my USA account and the original + avatars etc are all free for pre-ordering. My UK account only let you pre-order the game but no free Megadrive version. Maybe it will be there next week

Comment

My favourite Disney game was Quackshot. I'd be all over a HD remake of that.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by jim g View Post
                              I agree but we won't know till next week. I pre-ordered using my USA account and the original + avatars etc are all free for pre-ordering. My UK account only let you pre-order the game but no free Megadrive version. Maybe it will be there next week
                              You get the same stuff with the UK pre-order too. You get both versions of the game as well as a collection of avatars and dynamic themes.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                                You get the same stuff with the UK pre-order too. You get both versions of the game as well as a collection of avatars and dynamic themes.
                                Where do you pre order it John as I've been checking the official website and can't see anything on there?

Comment

Working...
                                X