Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rushy View Post
    A few more screens

that really doesnt impress me, unless its actual in-game/gameplay footage...

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      Looks gorgeous. Someone has to ask (now that Rushy has chimed in):

Resolution?
      FPS?
      3D?

When can we see it running?
      Can't answer any of the tech questions yet, but I can say you'll see it running soon to judge whether it looks as good as the screens

Comment

Originally posted by Rushy View Post
        Liking the vistas in this screen.

It's just missing a lowered Vauxhall Nova Turbo aggressively overtaking both cars.

Comment

It looks stunning! Really pretty.

I don't really get on with "realistic" driving games though so I'm hoping for a slightly arcadey feel with this.

Comment

Evolution have a great track record with racers at least. Sure it will be good.

Comment

So whats the deal with this? Is there a single player game in there or is it just focusing on multiplayer and community racing? The game looks ok and Evolution have a good track record but if its just focused on multiplayer I think that might be a bit of a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                So whats the deal with this? Is there a single player game in there or is it just focusing on multiplayer and community racing? The game looks ok and Evolution have a good track record but if its just focused on multiplayer I think that might be a bit of a mistake.
                There is Single-Player as well of course!

Comment

Normal single player and alt views makes me wipe my brow with relief

May sound daft, and I'm assuming not as the screens have the same look as GT and Forza do, but what of environmental effects on the cars? It's a really anal thing to be irked by but one of the let downs of GT and Forza etc is that they put so much effort into rendering the cars but there's so little in the way of effects around them. Things like dirt, rain streaming off the body when driving at high speed through a downpour, the car aerials bending with the wind, leaves sticking to the windshield wipers when driving through a forest etc. All to often the cars look like they've been polished flawlessly by the most OCD owners in the world and most importantly, don't look part of that world. Kind of ruins the realistic effect of the games when that's part of the intended effect. They look like they're from a showroom 24/7. Again, it's an anal observation I know but to be honest, it's the kind of attention to detail I'd expect of a next gen racer at this point.

Comment

I'm with CTN on this! I want my cars filthy.

Comment

Agreed - highly polished, sterile super cars, do nowt for me. We have had it with GT, lets hope this is different

Comment

Can we have vapour trails off the spoilers like in Dreamcast "test drive Le Mans" please?

Comment

Agree with those saying this game needs dirty cars. One of the biggest problems with GT is that you can bounce off walls and drive through mud consequence free. It makes a complete mockery of the otherwise intricately detailed car graphics (well, unless you're playing a non-premium car lol).

Comment

Previous Evolution Studios have included subtle filth and damage lol:

let's hope they haven't thrown this tech away!

Comment

I would buy any game that listed 'Subtle filth' as a feature on the back of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                I would buy any game that listed 'Subtle filth' as a feature on the back of the box.
                                We'll get right on it

Comment

Working...
                                X