No announcement yet.

#DriveClub PS4 (Evolution Studios)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new update is coming later this month that will add extra bikes to the game

Comment

This is an important notice for all PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and PSP owners regarding the online features of certain games.

Whilst all online elements will shutdown on 31 March 2020, Sony has revealed that they will cease selling all forms of DriveClub including DriveClub VR from 31 August 2019 including all DLC

Comment

I hope they discount it first! I'd like to get the bikes extension.

Comment

Anyone know why? I can maybe understand pulling the online stuff to save money, but why pull it off the shelf?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            I hope they discount it first! I'd like to get the bikes extension.
            When they announced they were removing them all they discounted them following week, think they were all 75% off VR may have been 50% as i remember thinking it’s the same discount that applies if you already owned the season pass.

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            Anyone know why? I can maybe understand pulling the online stuff to save money, but why pull it off the shelf?
            They are removing them from sale due to car licensing, MS have done the same with Forza Horizon 1 & 2.
            Same thing has been happening with TellTale game very recently.

Comment

I didn't like the game at all, but I hate seeing this. Thank God for physical media.

Comment

Might make a note of that pull date; may grab the VR version at the very last moment if it gets reduced to a low cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                  I didn't like the game at all, but I hate seeing this. Thank God for physical media.
                  I love how Driveclub feels like old school fun, but with modern graphics. Easily my favourite modern racing game.

The only problem you still have with physical media, is most games need an 'update' when first used. So when that 'update' isn't available anymore, you'll have a game that will work but there will be problems. Publishers release a lot of games that have performance issues that are remedied with a patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                    The only problem you still have with physical media, is most games need an 'update' when first used. So when that 'update' isn't available anymore, you'll have a game that will work but there will be problems. Publishers release a lot of games that have performance issues that are remedied with a patch.
                    But except in the most extreme, broken cases, some game is better than no game at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                      But except in the most extreme, broken cases, some game is better than no game at all.
                      It's just a shame that without patches, a lot of games will have issues. It's just a bad point of modern era gaming. I don't think it will ever be a huge problem with the PC though.

Comment

Working...
                      X