No announcement yet.

Tottenham Hotspur FC 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did the same with the Coventry match, turned it off at half time and switched to watching Fulham vs Liverpool instead. Checked the score again and saw Man Utd were 3-0 up and thought "Good decision to switch matches"

Couldn't believe it when we'd seen what had gone on. Did manage to watch the penalty shoot-out but my heart sank when Man Utd were the first to miss, as I swear that a good 90% of the penalty shoot-outs I watch, the team who misses first comes back to win. I thought right at that moment than Man Utd would turn it around to jam their way to the final, and they did just that. It's such a shame Coventry had possibly the greatest FA Cup comeback of all time taken away from them by a player's toe being about an inch too far forwards.

There was the women's FA Cup final warm up on Sunday too, when Spurs took on Man Utd in a league match. Spurs were winning 2-1 but let in a last gasp equaliser. Hopefully they should take heart from how close they came to winning, and even a draw for us against Man Utd is better than we usually do. It also means my idea of us getting our first ever win against them in the cup final can still happen

Bad news for the men's team though as Destiny Udogie suffered an injury in training last week that puts him out for the rest of the season. Unfortunately it's a fairly serious injury and he's expected to be out for two to three months, which means he's going to miss the Euros for Italy. That must be gutting for him after breaking into the Italy squad this season, he was pretty much a cert to be on the plane.

Comment

Working...
    X