Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Mario Kart and Sonic Racing cross over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F-Zero GX sold 0.65m and Climax sold 0.16m so I can't see them doing a new one.

"I'm thinking we could finally settle some arguments, Who'd really win a kart race..." doesn't sound like it'll be a tennis game to me! Or just going head to head with MK, and the 3rd Sonic exclusive hasn't been mentioned yet of course.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Did people play the Wii game with the wheel or the nunchuk? I always used nunchuk.[/COLOR]
      I ended up playing with the wheel, it was less accurate but it did get you a shiny golden wheel above your head after a while, add that to a few stars and who can resist? I am a sucker for unlockable visuals like that though, else I probably would never have persevered to get 3 stars on Mazza Kart 7!

Comment

DS version is probably my favourite overall. Need to play the 3DS version to compare.

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        Did people play the Wii game with the wheel or the nunchuk? I always used nunchuk.[/COLOR]
        Wavebird.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          Diddy Kong Racing is the only good kart racer I've ever played, and that was only due to the adventure mode.
          This. By far the best kart racer ever

Comment

Working...
          X