Game Logic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guts View Post
    Every RPG ever made: The heroes are trying to save the world from eternal damnation/destruction/war etc., yet they must gather huge amounts of money to purchase their own weapons and equipment to succeed in their task. No merchant in the entire world will give them free weapons, even when it would help save their own life from almost certain death. Best they can hope is a discounted price if they help the merchant in some other way.
    Best one so far.

Comment

In the Pokemon games, all the Pokemon are referred to by animal names (Magikarp is a "Fish Pokemon", Zubat a "Bat Pokemon" etc) yet with a rare few exceptions we have never seen actual animals in the Pokemon universe, and the implication is that the rivers are filled with Magikarp, not with other fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
        Every RPG ever made: The heroes are trying to save the world from eternal damnation/destruction/war etc., yet they must gather huge amounts of money to purchase their own weapons and equipment to succeed in their task. No merchant in the entire world will give them free weapons, even when it would help save their own life from almost certain death. Best they can hope is a discounted price if they help the merchant in some other way.
        yes I was going to post along these lines. I always found it a bit rude in Diablo that the villagers are begging you to save them and their homes but they would then charge you for weapons / potions / repairs etc

Comment

Comment

I approve of the new avatar, Stevie!

I remember on GTA: San Andreas you could have 15 gang members shooting at you and a cop would happily be sauntering by.

You fire one bullet back at them and you're public enemy number one!

Clearly the cops were in the pocket of the other gangs :/

Comment

Walk up to an NPC carrying 100 <item>
              NPC - "I need 5 <item>"
              You - Ok
              Exit dialog
              Instigate dialog
              NPC - "Do you have 5 <item>?"
              You - "Yes", give 5 <item>
              NPC "I need 10 <item>
              Exit dialog
              etc. etc.

Just take ALL the items FFS and upgrade my sword to maximum!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                I approve of the new avatar, Stevie! :/
                Thought you'd like it

Comment

Comment

Why doesn't Mario go straight for the castle the Princess IS in?

Comment

What are the Star Coins for, and why does Bowser hold back his best stuff until Mario has all of them?

But of course all bosses only use their REALLY good weapons when they're almost dead.
                      Last edited by wakka; 21-05-2013, 16:06.

Comment

If TimeSplitters are from the future, how do they not know what's going to happen?

Comment

The attire of the main character in Assassin's Creed. In the first one he could blend in with the monks while walking around. As they've gone further forward in time he looks as suspicious as a chav in Waitrose.

Comment

Working...
                          X