No announcement yet.

Orphan Black (US TV show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It ticks all the boxes for LGBT and racial diversity.
    It must be quite a small budget affair too.

Comment

At the TCA session today in Los Angeles, BBC America confirmed that its acclaimed clone drama series “Orphan Black” has been renewed for a third season. The series has scored another ten episodes which will air in the show’s usual second-quarter period next year. The network has also confirmed that they’ll be broadcasting the already […]

Season 3 is a go

Comment

Excellent news thanks.

Comment

Orphan Black is coming to comics next year

Comment

I really love this show but a comic isn't needed. If I'm honest I'd be perfectly fine if Season 3 was an awesome wrap up. It really doesn't need stranding endlessly out as that just opens the door to being convoluted. Especially with something this tightly constructed, if it's in the comic rather than the show it's not worth knowing.

Comment

Season 1 is now streaming on Netflix. Watched first episode last night and the wife liked too so that will be a few nights viewing sorted.

Comment

Teaser for Season 3 which airs in the US from April 18th 2015.

I'm looking forward to this but also slightly cautious. I enjoyed Season 2 for the most part but it did have signs that the storyline arc might not have the legs to run long term without things getting stupid. Kind of hoping they are more focused this time around.

Comment

Thanks for the trailer etc. Still looking forward to the new season for sure.

Comment

I'm still waiting for season 2 to hit Netflix.

Comment

New brief Season 3 trailer:

Comment

SF have you started watching season three? I watched first 20 minutes of first episode of season three and needed a re-cap from end of season two, was all a bit complex for my little brain.

Detailed summary purely of the final episode of season two here for anyone else in same boat.

"By Means Which Have Never Yet Been Tried" is the tenth episode and Season 2 finale of Orphan Black that first aired on June 21, 2014. It is also the twentieth episode overall. The live U.S. ratings for the episode were 0.538. The war with DYAD is all but lost when Rachel's latest ploy forces a broken Sarah to concede. Clone Club springs into action, uniting in a reckless gambit to save Sarah. As they fight to gain their freedom, Sarah encounters a new ally and uncovers a terrifying new dimensio

Comment

Not yet, been saving them up so I can get properly into it rather than doing it week by week. Season 2 started to lose the magic a little for me so I want to give S3 its best shot will probably crunch it when Ep5 airs

Comment

Orphan Black has scored a very early pick up for Season 4

Comment

Went straight into this after Daredevil.
                              6 EPs in and am really liking it...despite the naff accents of some of the "characters"...

Comment

Yes some of the British accents are a little here and there but Tatiana Maslany gets into her groove eventually. Jordan Gavaris pins his English accent though (surprised to learn he was Canadian).

Yes a bigger budget could make the show look more glossy but I like the gritty and low-key feel of the programme. I also like that it doesn't shy away from the sex and violence when they're needed (and thankfully not overdone either).

3-4 seasons will be fine.Please don't run this into the ground BBC!

Comment

Working...
                                X