No announcement yet.

Orphan Black (US TV show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished season 2 this morning and its not over yet. I do hope its not strung out too long and the creators have the strength to wrap it up before it overstays its welcome.

That said, I do enjoy that they're not afraid to kill off big characters (but not as rapidly as Game of Thrones)

Interested to see how season 3 pans out.

Comment

I put this on hold after Season 3 Episode 2, was just going off at too many tangents for me. May get back in to it at some point I suppose.

Comment

Where do you go to watch it? Directly through the BBC America website?

I appreciate this might not be the place to ask so forgive me if I'm asking in the wrong place.

Comment

I was waiting ages for series 3 to be aired over here and I checked the BBC site on a pretty regular basis. Not regular enough it seems. Found out yesterday that they put them all on the iPayer (I can't access it here) and are airing them all in the middle of the night on BBC3 - 2 eps a night. So the earliest I managed to catch was episode 3.

Seems like an attempt to bury it or, more likely, an attempt to boost figures in some iPlayer experiment. Either way, not good for the show itself.

Comment

Fuller HouseCarly Rae Jepsen has been confirmed to have recorded the theme song for “Fuller House,” Netflix’s sequel series to the classic 1990s ABC sitcom “Full House”. Jensen isn’t doing a new number, instead it’s a cover of Jesse Frederick’s iconic “Everywhere You Look” original theme song. The new show premieres February 26th. [Source: The […]

Teaser is up for Season 4

Comment

BBC America has announced a Thursday April 14th premiere date for the fourth season of its acclaimed clone drama “Orphan Black” on the cable network. Shifting from its usual Saturday night berth, the new season sees Tatiana Maslany’s Sarah tracking down an elusive new ally tied to deceased clone Beth whose identity she stole back […]

Season 4 will launch on 14th April

Comment

With BBC3 now vanishing from screen, I'm wondering if I'll ever get to see this one...

Comment

Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045 As part of the Annecy International Animation Festival, Netflix held an anime panel which included a first look at character artwork from “Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045,” the upcoming new series reboot from “Ultraman” directors Shinji Aramaki and Kenji Kamiyama. The project marks the first time the IP will be […]

Tatiana Maslany is to reprise her many roles in a 10 episode audio series that will act as a sixth season picking up years after the last episode

Comment

Working...
                  X