X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanted: 320 or 500gb 2.5" hdd

Looking to upgrade myps3 hdd for a decent price cheers gents
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

I've got two 250GB's going spare if you can't find anything else bud.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I found a 500gb one yesterday cleaning out my spare bedroom. Not sure if its sata or not, I'll dig it back out and get back to you ASAP!

Comment

Can I jump on this bandwagon?

I mentioned in the PS+ thread I was after a replacement drive. I have the 1TB drive ETC and Mr. Bubbles suggested in my Amazon basket, but I'd rather re-use a drive sat around doing nothing and avoid giving those tax-dodging shysters my moolah!

J0e, can I have one of your spare drives? I can give you some shoe money!

Is this OK with you, Escape-to-88? It looks like you are sorted though. Besides, I like to think you have awesome Play hair like your avatar!

Comment

I have a 320gb drive knocking about. Think it's a WD Caviar drive but can check on Monday. Never been used. Looking for ?23 inclusive of delivery?

Comment

I also have a 500gb WD Scorpio Blue that I'd do for ?23 delivered.

Comment

Mines a 500gb Seagate momentous.

?20 inc p+p.

If escape gets sorted anyone else can just let me know and I'll pop it in the post tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                Mines a 500gb Seagate momentous.

?20 inc p+p.

If escape gets sorted anyone else can just let me know and I'll pop it in the post tomorrow.
                Well if no one else has it
                I'll take it if that's ok buddy?

Ta

Neil

Comment

Neil you bloody thief Haha, yeah all sorted for one off-forums actually lads, got a 500gb Scorpio blue for a similar price so all set. It's a good price from the lads on here too - just picked up the other one first. If I have any problems with the other drives I'll be in touch with you Pavey Cheers lads.
                  3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
                  X