No announcement yet.

Arrested Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Arrested Development” executive producer Brian Grazer says that talks are under way with Netflix for the streaming service to do a second season (the fifth overall) of the cult comedy. Speaking with Bloomberg yesterday, Grazer says: “We are in conversations with them to do another. They are interested in doing that.” A 20th Century Fox […]

Rumbles that events may end up resulting in a Season 5 after all

Comment

Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarandos says that a fifth season of acclaimed comedy series “Arrested Development” is coming, it’s now a question of when. Sarandos tells USA Today that’s he’s positive another season would happen. The issue now is co-ordinating the busy schedules of the actors – something that proved a major issue with […]

Season 5 seems a definite, they just don't know when yet due to scheduling

Comment

Ugh. I hate you Netflix. I tried to repress my memories of watching season 4. No good show goes unruined...like the inevitably awful David Brent film that's coming.
        Last edited by wakka; 07-08-2014, 16:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
          It gets better in the later episodes - press on mate, it just needed time to gain momentum.
          I also take this back - half way through it I was forcing myself to laugh

Comment

Noted, I still havent bothered to watch it yet and probably wont bother now.

Comment

It looks like the fifth season of beloved sitcom “Arrested Development” is finally happening, albeit some time after the revived show’s fourth season aired back in May 2013 on Netflix. B.S. Report recently spoke with executive producer Brian Grazer who confirmed that seventeen new episodes are on the way, though it’s not indicated if all […]

Grazer says Season 5 is inbound and will be 17 episodes long.

Comment

It looks like things are being locked into place regarding a fifth season of beloved comedy series “Arrested Development” with creator Mitch Hurwitz talking with Deadline this week about story details and a prospective timeline for the upcoming season’s release. Hurwitz says the season has been outlined and negotiations are still ongoing with the cast, […]

Set to hit before November and will be a play on the murder mystery genre

Comment

Following the fourth season remix last week, Netflix has announced that the fifth season of “Arrested Development” will premiere much sooner than expected – specifically on May 29th. The first trailer for the new season has also been released. Set in the aftermath of Cinco de Quatro, the Bluth family are all facing one question, […]

Season 5 will release 29 May 2018

Comment

I wanted to check out the season 4 remix but it's not on Netflix JP. I should've watched it while I was in America but never mind.

I've been powering on through the whole series from the beginning in preparation for season 5 but my wife mentioned that she likes it so I'll put that on hold and we can watch it together. I didn't think she was into it because of the references and fast pace but beggars can't be choosers and, really, I'm lucky to have a wife who likes Arrested Development!

Comment

I have never seen this show but I have noticed the Arrested Development credit for a character in Infinity War.

Comment

The magic is gone with this series. They'll never get back what they had in series 1, 2 and to a lesser extent 3.

Comment

Perhaps, but I still think of David Cross' brilliant rant when the series was cancelled:

They deserved a longer run and now they've got it.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            The magic is gone with this series. They'll never get back what they had in series 1, 2 and to a lesser extent 3.
                            It lost all momentum. It should have ended at season 2, after such a long gap.

Comment

Currently 7 episodes into the season 4 remix. It is much, much better with a lot of new
                              Ron Howard zingers.

Comment

They did it with “Star Trek Discovery” and “The Ranch” and “The Get Down,” now Netflix is set to split up the upcoming fifth season of “Arrested Development”. The Wrap reports that the announced May 29th release will be for only half the season, eight episodes to be precise. Then, on an unspecified date, the […]

Netflix continues its march towards making its scheduling more like a normal channel. It's now been reported that the upcoming launch for Season 5 will in fact only be for half the season. The second half of the season is to be held back till TBC

Comment

Working...
                                X