Monster Hunter 3 - 3DS BOGOF ... with some stipulations of course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
    Hmmm I'm hoping to get a 3DS sometime in the next few weeks. I'll take a code if anyone's offering! haha
    You can have mine if I can figure out how the hell to do it

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
      You can have mine if I can figure out how the hell to do it
      Log Into your club nintendo account and there is a banner (2nd one either swipe on a tablet or hit the arrow)

Click on it and you have to answer a couple of questions but once you do you are given the code

My banner was messed up (graphically) but I just clicked on the mess and it took me to the right link

Comment

Done and sent. Enjoy shaffy_oppa

Comment

Woow thanks dude!

Comment

I think the eShop is down currently. Lol!

Think I got about 1000 stars for registering my machine too. Neat!

EDIT: Not sure what to do with this recommendation code...
            Last edited by speedlolita; 04-06-2013, 21:17.

Comment

Where are you supposed to redeem the recommendation code?

Comment

No idea man. Can't find anything on the net yet either.

Comment

I assume it appears as a banner to anyone eligible- assumingly anyone who registers after today will have a banner to clicks king to put their recommendation code in.

Comment

Point 4 onwards

Taking part in the promotion Participating in the Monster Hunter: Gift & Hunt Together Promotion is easy!

Hopefully that will clear up the mist

Comment

It doesn't. It says when you give the referral code to someone, they can redeem it and Nintendo will send them the code.

It doesn't state how to redeem the referral code- and it's too big for the 3ds itself. Assuming its done the through the banner on the CN website for eligible folks.

Comment

Upon completing the registration, the Friend will be given until 22:59 (UK time) on August 5th 2013 for the opportunity to request the Download Code for the Game. Following the request the Download Code will be sent to the Friend via email to the email address registered in the Friend’s Club Nintendo account.
                        No idea where to request.

Comment

Had a look to see if I got an email

No email but my original banner has changed at club nintendo with the code for my donkey kong country and the recommendation code underneath

Unless you request it from club nintendo via the contact us page or give them a call

Comment

That code you have is thesame type as mine- but it's not a download code.

You a the "doner" gives that to the "friend" to registering that code with Nintendo, and Nintendo sends the "friend" the code for MH. The problem is, it doesn't say anywhere where the "friend" has to redeem the code.

Comment

- ignore -

Comment

Okay I visited the Club Nintendo site and a MH3U window popped up prompting my recommendation code.

EDIT: And downloading!
                                Last edited by speedlolita; 05-06-2013, 15:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X