Monster Hunter 3 - 3DS BOGOF ... with some stipulations of course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Hunter 3 - 3DS BOGOF ... with some stipulations of course

Read the link for full details, is Nintendo's Gift & Hunt Together Promotion

If I get a code tomorrow l will happily donate it to a forumite as a 'donor'

Comment

Mine's for sale. I'm not Children in Need. It'll offset my purchase by half, making it BOGOF. I think that's fair enough myself.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

How does it work anyways, I bought a copy and registered the code but gave the game away (didnt like) can I just give this extra code to my mate who already has an account but doesn't have the game

Comment

So the person receiving the code had to have a new 3ds registered betwEen 3rd June and 31st July?

So you cant just give a code away to anyone. Guess i'll see if anyone wants my code here for a tenner- seems fair !

Comment

nice to see the Scotsman isn't being tight

mine is for free

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              I'm not Children in Need.
              Ive bought the game, and a 3DS to go with it, if I had a friend who was just registering, I would give it away. As I dont, I dont see why someone would turn their nose up at a 75% off copy, saves them money on their new 3DS games, and saves me money off my new 3DS. Everyone wins.

Comment

So, I already registered my code for the last freebie (So Many Games one). Guessing I won't be getting an invite code then?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                  Ive bought the game, and a 3DS to go with it, if I had a friend who was just registering, I would give it away. As I dont, I dont see why someone would turn their nose up at a 75% off copy, saves them money on their new 3DS games, and saves me money off my new 3DS. Everyone wins.
                  Exactly. Everyone I know has had a 3DS for like forever. I was late to the party. It's gonna be hard enough to shift it anyway, let alone giving it away for free.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've now got my code

If anybody wants it for free then give me a pm

Only stipulations I have is that its a longish time member and we have chatted in the past

Ludicrous to ask for money for this

Comment

I could take advantage of this - was a game I was planning on buying first and I haven't registered my 3DS XL yet. I'd consider asking buster_broon but I don't think we've ever really talked and I'm not a long time member really.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        I could take advantage of this - was a game I was planning on buying first and I haven't registered my 3DS XL yet. I'd consider asking buster_broon but I don't think we've ever really talked and I'm not a long time member really.
                        You've been here for 4 years and I'm sure we have at some point or argued that a film you thought was decent was inAct pish

Yours if you want it

Comment

Gosh, that was probably Sucker Punch or something. Or Prometheus.

I guess I've bought some PCE games from your too!

Comment

Hmmm I'm hoping to get a 3DS sometime in the next few weeks. I'll take a code if anyone's offering! haha

Comment

Now to see the damage done to my SD card capacity!

Comment

Working...
                              X