Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get the white or black from Very.co.uk for ?314, which i may do. I really want to play TLOU, can you get this from the PSN store if i buy the machine console only?
    Last edited by charlesr; 09-11-2014, 18:01.

Comment

You can mate yeah. It looks like its still ?39.99 on the store at the moment.

Comment

?320 with Fifa 15 on Ebay/ShopTo :

Comment

Solus PS4, either black or white is currently ?299.99 delivered from Shopto via Rakuten (play.com)

Comment

Just found this deal with Argos. It is a black bundle that includes GTA V and Far Cry 4 and is ?359.00. I think this is possibly the best deal around. But it expires today.

Comment

Amazon and Game both have Drive Club bundles starting after midnight (offers to be confirmed, but there's an online rumour the Game deal will be ?299).
              Last edited by Spooky Mulder; 27-11-2014, 21:40.

Comment

Same bundle ?289 at Tesco after midnight

Comment

PS4 with Drive Club, COD:AW, GTAV, and download code for Last of Us Remaster, all for ?350 at Game. Plus get back ?7 in reward points.

These PS4 deals seam to be getting better and better. Im so, so tempted to pull the trigger on this today. Wonder if there will be deals in the New Year to top this?

Comment

I don't think prices will come down much, they'll probably just bundle newer/more games in.

That deal, I bet CEX would give about ?60 cash combined for COD & GTA V so is a good deal in my eyes. So for ?290 you're left with the machine and TLOU & Driveclub.

Comment

After a second controller - does anyone know a cheaper place to get it than at Amazon. The black controller is ?38, which seems to be th cheapest I can see. Not bothered about colour, just price!

Comment

Just been into www.Game.co.uk store and seen this offer

1TB PS4 with AC:S, Unchartered Coll, Journey code, PSTV, and two months Sky now, plus reward points. All for ?330. This sounds like amazing deal. Hard to know but is this it's likely to get?

Also has Watchdogs too!!
                        Last edited by charlesr; 27-10-2015, 09:00.

Comment

Impossible to know mate. That's a good deal though. The 2 games + PSTV are worth around ?110 - ?120 so you are getting a 1TB machine for ?210 - ?220 which is decent.

(That's without factoring in Journey and the Sky stuff of course)

Comment

Anyone know of any Playstation Plus deals?... Need a subscription so I can get online fast

Comment

Ive just asked the same thing, cheapest i found was ?33

Comment

Cheapest place for PSTV i'd like to know too.

Comment

Working...
                                X