X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY **** IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

Release date is the 14th of December - that's NEXT FRIDAY

Link (with new trailer!)

It's finally time. So excited (and a little nervous) to announce that BELOW launches on Xbox One & Steam on December 14th.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Genuinely happy about this, we will have this and Gris fighting for my GOTY now.
      5 years later and I’m still as interested as I was when I saw it, saw it being played at gamescom 2015 and people were getting destroyed, traps, animals, spiders everything was killing the little wanderer.
      Last edited by Family Fry; 06-12-2018, 01:18.

Comment

Soundtrack has gone live on usual streaming services and bandcamp.

Sounds SOOOOO good, I’ve only listened to track one as I want to listen whilst I play, this and Gris to play over the weekend, cannot wait.

Comment

Yeah, I listened to it three times today. It’s a fantastic soundtrack.

Comment

Is it actually out? Amazon are still insisting that the game isn't released yet, and my order certainly hasn't shipped. I feel like I might be getting trolled in a very specifically torturous manner.

For the record, my original order (from 2013!) got cancelled once already after it stayed open too long.

Comment

I don’t think there’s a boxed copy, digital only, unless you mean digital code pre order?
              It’s very much out, available via Game Pass or £19.99 to buy, played an hour and it’s SO good, intro was really cool.
              Last edited by Family Fry; 14-12-2018, 18:24.

Comment

Games been in limbo so long amazon has forgotten to pull the retail copy it seems.

Comment

Coming to PS4 in spring with the Explore update due for Xbox One/PC at the same time.

New mode: EXPLORE
                  - reduced survival mechanics
                  - traps/damage/death = no instant kills
                  - permanent bonfire checkpoints

Comment

Totally forgot about this.

Is it any good and, is it better than Touryst?

Comment

This has been a major blemish among my backlog; I've made so much noise about it for so long, and then after it finally launched I've not even played it. It's really sad but a PS4 version will likely push me more into playing it...

Comment

I’ve not played The Touryst so I can’t make a direct comparison, although I’ve just watched the trailer and I really want to play The Touryst now. Will grab it when I get the switch back in my life.

I enjoyed Below, furthest I got was into the snow/frost levels and those really do take their toll on the characters and you need to start planning strategies. It’s not for everyone as it’s tough as nails, I felt that progress further below really had to be earned. I do have a feeling that the new update/mode will get some people back into it, especially permanent bonfires and no instant death on traps.

Comment

Was this any good in the end? Whats it actually like? Dungeon crawler? Just can’t get a sense for it from vids.

Comment

I did make a first play, back when it came out, where I ramble on about it (like I always do)

I’ll be very curious to check it out after the new mode/update, it’s a game I dropped but not because I wasn’t enjoying what I was played but at the time other things caught my interest and distracted me.

Comment

PS4 version is out now, 10% off (£17.99 down from £19.99) for the first week

Have grabbed it - not sure when I'll find the time, but very much want to play this rather than letting it sit on the backlog any longer

Comment

Working...
                              X