User Tag List

Page 278 of 279 FirstFirst ... 178268276277278279 LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2784
    Quote Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
    My local newsagent even did some 3.99 games and there were some crackers if I could persuade my old man to spend twice the amount... Spider-Man from Questprobe being one of those I bagged... what a game that was.
    @Yakumo - Spider-Man would be an interesting BotP... something different!!
    I wonder if there are any spiderman games that are the same or different systems?

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    I wonder if there are any spiderman games that are the same or different systems?
    The Questprobe game is pretty much the same on the Speccy, C64, Atari XL, Apple II and DOS, the DOS version being the ugliest with its CGA graphics. There is also a BBC version which lacks any graphics and apparently a Dragon 32 version which I’m guessing must be the worst of the lot.

I’ve seen an Atari ST version featured on YouTube but don’t know whether it’s native or just emulating another version. I never knew it got a release for the ST.

Either way you’ll have fun playing the different versions. It’s, erm, different to the usual stuff you cover, let’s put it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
    The Questprobe game is pretty much the same on the Speccy, C64, Atari XL, Apple II and DOS, the DOS version being the ugliest with its CGA graphics. There is also a BBC version which lacks any graphics and apparently a Dragon 32 version which I’m guessing must be the worst of the lot.

I’ve seen an Atari ST version featured on YouTube but don’t know whether it’s native or just emulating another version. I never knew it got a release for the ST.

Either way you’ll have fun playing the different versions. It’s, erm, different to the usual stuff you cover, let’s put it that way.
    Different enough to drive me crazy I wonder, haha. I'll take a look for a future show.

A Master System game which an arcade game was based upon?

Another viewer requested show. This is Battle of the Ports - Xenophobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    I had a crap load of Mastertronic 199 games for my Commodore Plus 4. I remember they did some 2.99 titles as well or where they the games which looked like American Comic book cartoons? I remember greats like TuttiFruity and ****e like Street Olympics, lol. Man, that was bolllcks.
    Mr Puniverse was awesome though?

A very long time ago I covered Dragon Spirit, now 6 years later we finally take a look at the sequel, Dragon Saber.

Quote Originally Posted by k0pp0 View Post
    Mr Puniverse was awesome though?
    Agent X was great too.

It's time for another Battle of the Ports Remastered version. This is Cotton : Fantastic Night Dreams