User Tag List

Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129219227228229
Results 2,281 to 2,287 of 2287
    Oh man, you missed out on the best version. The C64 version is the smoothest but they all suck big time. Such a shame we never got a Konami action game based upon Thundercats.

I always thought it reminded me of TIR NA NOG on the Speccy but I never knew it was a kind of re-skin of that game so that was very interesting to learn of, pretty much the same running animation as well and it's so obvious now it's been pointed out!

If I recall rightly, at least the C64 version, I think it was another game in development converted with the Thundercats licence.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

I remember getting Thundercats in a 10 pack of games with my Amiga -- was just as bad as the 8-bit versions. It's the sort of rubbish that made people abandon computers in favour of consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Retro View Post
    I remember getting Thundercats in a 10 pack of games with my Amiga -- was just as bad as the 8-bit versions. It's the sort of rubbish that made people abandon computers in favour of consoles.
    All of my mates had computers back when I was around 12. I remember thinking yeah your games are cheaper than my Master System / Mega Drive games but man they suck big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    I remember thinking yeah your games are cheaper than my Master System / Mega Drive games but man they suck big time.
    It's just a shame that cartridges cost so much, because that really held back consoles in the UK. But eventually people realised how great the best console games could be and didn't look back. The Mega Drive and SNES really helped change the gaming scene in the UK.

The weekend is here so that means another Battle of the Ports