Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marius View Post
    Outrun Europa soon please
    Oh man, that's awful. I'll add it to the list.

Comment

A special Battle of the Ports this week

Comment

There is a lot to like in Valis IV & Super Valis IV despite its bad rep, but Valis III really is the king donner kebab of anime style 16bit action games. The cut scenes and music is pure CD-ROM, well done to megadrive for going toe to toe.

Comment

Can someone tell me, why is Valis suddenly everywhere? Is it because of the PC Engine Mini?

I'd never heard of it, but suddenly I'm seeing a lot of streamers praising it.

Also, that MD version would drive me crazy. I can't deal with playing a platformer which only scrolls when you're 2/3rds of the way across the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            Can someone tell me, why is Valis suddenly everywhere? Is it because of the PC Engine Mini?

I'd never heard of it, but suddenly I'm seeing a lot of streamers praising it.

Also, that MD version would drive me crazy. I can't deal with playing a platformer which only scrolls when you're 2/3rds of the way across the screen.
            No idea. It's not even on the PC C Engine mini, is it? I have to admit that I don't watch many other gaming channels beside my life in gaming, GameSack and one or two others.

Comment

The game that has been on more Sega compilations than any other, yes, it's time for Battle of the Ports, Flicky.

Comment

Hey Yakumo, you ever though of covering the 3D space combat shooter/FPS/open world adventure Star Cruiser? Ticks quite a few boxes: obscure Japanese PC versions, a MegaDrive version (there’s even an English translation patch for it), and the obligatory Sharp 68k version as well. Worth looking up... it’s a really great - and revolutionary - title.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                  Hey Yakumo, you ever though of covering the 3D space combat shooter/FPS/open world adventure Star Cruiser? Ticks quite a few boxes: obscure Japanese PC versions, a MegaDrive version (there’s even an English translation patch for it), and the obligatory Sharp 68k version as well. Worth looking up... it’s a really great - and revolutionary - title.
                  I do own the original of that. Quite a good game for its time. Now that I'm doing some BOTP with two games, this could be a contender.

Comment

Raizing's very first game on this week's Battle of the Ports

Comment

A Japanese arcade that only saw one Japanese release on this week's Battle of the Ports.

Comment

^gonna watch that bad boy in about 97 seconds!

Comment

I had the C64 version on a tape that only loaded it once every five or nine times.

I remember it being pretty good and arcade-feeling, if MAJORLY difficult. I'm glad my memories were proved correct, the C64 vers really does look quite deece in that vid.

Comment

Today on Battle of the ports is Sega's first ever 32bit arcade game.
                            A game I loved back in the day and still fond of even now.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Rad Mobile, for some reason it seems to be generally ignored or even viewed quite critically.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                                I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Rad Mobile, for some reason it seems to be generally ignored or even viewed quite critically.
                                It's a great game. I also don't know why people ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                                X