No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your not in a real relationship until you've completed the OOT water temple with no iron boots or water tunic.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
      Saw this comic on Reddit this week that pretty much sums up some **** we have gone through this month.

Gone through some work crap, some wedding planning stuff but mainly had a health scare (physically and mentally) which this week started to become a bit more manageable and halted rather than a downwards spiral of fear, paranoia and the unknown. We stopped the descent and are making the (maybe a bit overly cautious but building confidence) steps back to normality.
      It's been yet another strong test, how we support and allow each other to be helped. We're going to be ok, its going go take some time.

Hate water levels but sometimes you have to get through them to continue on your adventure which will be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        Your not in a real relationship until you've completed the OOT water temple with no iron boots or water tunic.
        Or skated with it

Comment

Yeah skating together in an underwater level is the purest test

Comment

Is it OK to put on your profile that you enjoy eating out?

Things that bug me:
            "looking for a normal guy" (who wants to be normal ffs)
            "looking for a genuine guy" (what do you expect? Sorry I'm a **** bag, but I won't take advantage of you because you asked)
            "make me laugh" (don't make me laugh....)

Met a cool girl. Runner too. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Uncross them, it's too uncomfortable for some.

Comment

Get those fingers uncrossed. They may be needed for some parkrun fingerblasting.

Comment

[MENTION=7343]prinnysquad[/MENTION]: that is disgusting but hilarious, +1

Comment

Fingerblasting

Comment

Really? I need to be less subtle?

Comment

You need to aim for the gutter, man. That’s where I reside.

Comment

Gutter has a hole in it, to the sewer 😂🕳️

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                            Get those fingers uncrossed. They may be needed for some parkrun fingerblasting.

Comment

Really don't find Amy S funny. Prove me wrong etc.

Comment

Prove you wrong about your claim that you don’t find her funny? Are you lying, Charles, and want to get caught out in the lie?

Comment

Working...
                                X