Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rollercoaster thread.

Comment

Haha there’s nothing wrong to my knowledge- it’s more piece of mind. The last gal was a complete narcissist as I said, and ****ed with my head big time- been learning a lot about it, and her patterns and it matches up exactly. Sadly that means she likely was discarding someone as she got with me, and very possibly with someone else before we finished- so the lack of trust in her it’s what’s prompted it.

A regular health check isn’t such a bad idea anyway, and I’d feel better if I know she hasn’t had any other lasting effects than just mental.

Comment

After a couple of intense weeks, we called it a day. Fun while it lasted but couldn't have worked out.

Not been looking since then but turned on POF again today.... Said in the profile that I'm looking for someone with a house in the Alps. Long shot...

Comment

The last few posts have read just like an episode of Peep Show

Comment

Yes they have. Peep Show is ****ing amazing.

Comment

Holy crap we are getting married this year! Terrifying and awesome in equal measures!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                Holy crap we are getting married this year! Terrifying and awesome in equal measures!
                When are the invites for forumites being sent? Need to buy a new hat!!

Comment

Just think, Blobcat's mam will be Azura's mam!

Comment

Im obviously on the head table right?

Comment

Yup, first time is like that...

Comment

No-one from the forum will be physically present, instead there'll be a table with a name card titled Bordersdown and in the centre of it will be a Modem connected Dreamcast displaying an auto-updated page of the relationships thread on the forum.

Also, the Dreamcast will be giving both of them away

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          No-one from the forum will be physically present, instead there'll be a table with a name card titled Bordersdown and in the centre of it will be a Modem connected Dreamcast displaying an auto-updated page of the relationships thread on the forum.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Usually none of us are mentally present, so this is the natural progression.

Comment

[MENTION=345]Neon Ignition[/MENTION]: the service is in PSO and the vows will be PSO emojis.

Comment

Tbfh, if I get an invite, I will turn up and represent the BD Massive.

Comment

Working...
                                X