No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll admit I almost converted when I watched the Mormon Jesus/MC Hammer video on YouTube. Powerful stuff. I don't blame her at all.

Last edited by randombs; 17-07-2013, 05:34.

Comment

Felt a bit defeated yesterday and needed some inspiring:

Need to remember I'm a bullet proof tiger and this **** just bounces off me.

Comment

There's always a Mexican chic Kit? Few nights on tequila in Tijuana and who knows what can happen, maybe some Valium and a cock fight too while your there.

I've never done anything like that myself you understand but I've been told it's quite fun.

Comment

We lost so much from this thread...

And I signed up for 6 months on match.com today. Their 6 month guarantee is that if you can't find someone in 6 months, they'll give you another 6 months free. Hedging my bets either way

Comment

When I get to Canada I'll wing man for you.

Comment

I'm so far from where you're holidaying, it's like another continent.

Comment

Colin man, I meant to PM you. The camera turned up Monday! Thanks so much. We (almost) share a surname I see!

You emigrating to Canada, too? Or just taking some hols (and escaping the heat of your old workplace's legal proceedings )?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  I'm so far from where you're holidaying, it's like another continent.
                  But it's not, and if my classic bull**** can get you laid and out the house away from style boutique, who cares about the cost of an extra flight? Though it will mean the end of your teetotalness. That is my fee.

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                  Colin man, I meant to PM you. The camera turned up Monday! Thanks so much. We (almost) share a surname I see!

You emigrating to Canada, too? Or just taking some hols (and escaping the heat of your old workplace's legal proceedings )?
                  No worries bud, enjoy. (I still don't know what it does)

Comment

Discussed this with some mates over a pint yesterday and it was pretty unanimous (for men anyway) you shoot someone down, you cut them out of your life.

It seems these dead eyed sea sirens just want to hang on though. Thought they were supposed to be more emotionally evolved?

Comment

The thing to remember is that everyone likes to feel fancied and even if they have no interest in dating you, they like the idea of having someone around who will make them feel good about themselves.

It's very selfish, but a common reaction.

Comment

Well I don't like it. Girl I wasn't interested in is proper having a go now and the girl I was interested in but it went nowhere I've froze out Mr Freeze style.

Getting **** for this but I know I'm doing the right thing.

Also **** facebook. Pile of gay.

Comment

My girlfriend and I are off to London in September for a week then Amsterdam for a few nights.

Thanks to the loveliness of Japanese holiday-taking(they really don't like you going on holiday), that's all we can manage right now. Flukily, the date we fly back is one year on from the night I told her my feelings which kick-started this relationship. Time has flown.

We'll be in Amsterdam enjoying some weed that day so hopefully I can remember and tell her something romantic and profound.

Comment

Smoke weed err day. Sounds like you're going to have a great week off. Enjoy it dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Also **** facebook. Pile of gay.
                              I was going to write, no you're thinking of Gaybook. And then I thought, I bet there actually is a Gaybook and one Google search later, sure enough, there is.

Comment

Thanks, Speedy.

We need a proper holiday together. We were thinking of going Thailand(one of our good mates moved back there last month) or somewhere else nearby but might as well do it properly. Plus it'll definitely help motivate her into agreeing to live in London. Not that she needs much convincing but every little helps. I said I'd live wherever she wants to but, seriously, Japan is crap. And she's not helping because she hates it as much as I do, probably even more.

Comment

Working...
                                X