The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
    [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] be cautious on the cyber: blackmail material a-go-go.

Plus, watching a man beat his meat on a chair in his study, is not a turn-on however much she's into you. If you do it, make a phone call - no video!
    lol, I was thinking text only in a private room with anonymity names

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      We only met in 200...3?
      Nice save.

Comment

fammydodd.jpg??

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
          fammydodd.jpg??
          Fammydodd doesn't have the technology to do a JPEG, he's still churning out BMPs.

Comment

The resolution didn’t exist to pick up the FamMyDicK back then. It just looked like a blurry copse of wiry pubes around a rotting pink stump.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              lol, I was thinking text only in a private room with anonymity names
              Is THAT why you keep pushing the IRC channel??

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]: woah! You'll be fapping away to a fat, white mall-cop pretending to be a Tiffany, a cheerleader with daddy issues...
                Last edited by gunrock; 08-04-2020, 19:46.

Comment

Discover topics like mature content, funny, memes, dank memes, and the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like KhanEagle.

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]: with my magic cloak +2 of disappearance, I make your bra vanish!

Comment

I put on my robe and wizard hat...

Comment

"Oh god, not you again"

Legend

Comment

Been dating my future forever girl since end of lockdown.

Her: What are you looking for in a girl?
                          Me: Um... Long legs (she is 5'11"), laughs, serious when need be, not a nutter.

Later that evening....
                          Her: I've just finished making my shrine to you. When are you getting a Laura tattoo?

She makes me laugh so much.

(it's been nice knowing you all)

Comment

Pics, or we’ll know it’s all made up twaddle.

Comment

My missus was thinking of getting a PC Engine Mini and then we went halves on it, so I'm very happy with my relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                                My missus was thinking of getting a PC Engine Mini and then we went halves on it, so I'm very happy with my relationship.

I heard she's used to sharing a mini with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X