The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    If she lets you tongue punch her fartbox she's a keeper.

That is all.
    It may be the couple of ciders I've had this evening but I'm laughing at this far more than I think I should.

Comment

Me too. Hilarious.

I've just had date 3. This lockdown could get frustrating. Not tried cyber before. Considering it

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
        If she lets you tongue punch her fartbox she's a keeper.

That is all.
        What an absolutely phenomenal sentence.

Comment

Something I genuinely enjoy about this forum is how powerless the swear filter is against the creativity of some of the filth.

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] be cautious on the cyber: blackmail material a-go-go.

Plus, watching a man beat his meat on a chair in his study, is not a turn-on however much she's into you. If you do it, make a phone call - no video!

Comment

fammydodd sniffs shoe polish.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                Plus, watching a man beat his meat on a chair in his study, is not a turn-on however much she's into you. If you do it, make a phone call - no video!
                Yeah, this is really good advice in 2020. When dating in the 90s and early 00s I did pic exchanges, though I would never do that now if I were single.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Yeah, this is really good advice in 2020. When dating in the 90s and early 00s I did pic exchanges, though I would never do that now if I were single.
                  Blobcat has secret folders?

Comment

Psst! It's a secret!
                    Last edited by Hirst; 23-06-2020, 21:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                      we are both aware that I could get in some bother.
                      Has that gang of BMX Bandits picked up your trail again?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        Has that gang of BMX Bandits picked up your trail again?
                        They can't keep up!

Comment

Also met a lovely girl who has probably properly settled me down and is a proper wee dirty so love that

Last year after my poor break with Claire I ended up on a shagging spree, if I'm being honest quite enjoy the chase and catch lol but this wee girl is awesome so gonna see how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                            Blobcat has secret folders?
                            We only met in 200...3?

Comment

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] You're getting married soon, young man, so take this unsolicited advice from an old-man: should you wish to live happily ever after, I would consider quitting with the sifting over warm memories of swapping sexpix with old conquests and guessing the year you met your betrothed, in this public forum that you both frequent!
                              Last edited by gunrock; 08-04-2020, 14:27.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                                @Asura You're getting married soon, young man, so take this unsolicited advice from an old-man: should you wish to live happily ever after, I would consider quitting with the sifting over warm memories of swapping sexpix with old conquests and guessing the year you met your betrothed, in this public forum that you both frequent!
                                It's not the 90s. We both knew each other for a long time before we were together, so there's no secrets between us in this area.

Comment

Working...
                                X