User Tag List

Page 138 of 149 FirstFirst ... 38128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1488
    Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    @MrKirov sounds like you should both just be happy for a bit.

Although I would not hold up on the sale of the house just to piss off your ex, get it done and sever those ties as fast as possible even if it means renting for a while. Speaking as someone who can be quite petty, it comes across as petty and vindictive.
    Oh definately not holding it up!! Just mean having a cat will reduce the ease of giving an estate agent a key and doing viewing when I知 not there- and means viewings would have to be on a weekend or when I知 there. Also, I mean that once it痴 sold, I知 in no rush to suddenly get out- whether I rent or buy/where etc is something I値l deal with then. I was putting off getting another cat because it would make that decision possibly harder and make the selling process harder - but I mean I thought, **** it- I知 not delaying my wants and plans because she痴 decided she痴 ready to sell.

Just mean that, definately not planning on holding it up, just not feeling obliged to rush out- I値l make plans and stuff as and when, and not restrict myself based on something that may or may not happen sooner or later.

So. I broke up with the girl I was seeing. Twice!

Been on another date already, and have another soon. Such is life.

BUT I got another cat

Quote Originally Posted by MrKirov View Post
    So. I broke up with the girl I was seeing. Twice!

Been on another date already, and have another soon. Such is life.

BUT I got another cat
    What happened?? I thought you were getting on and things were cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    What happened?? I thought you were getting on and things were cool?
    Started out great, but she had some issues of her own, just meant that the longer we were together, the more she thought she had to lose and started overcompensating and getting really clingy or needy.

I broke it off, then though my perhaps it was partially my issue, and not being attentive enough or whatever, then within a few days it was the same thing again so I had to end it again.

A shame, when she wasn’t imploding she was lovely, kind, caring- but alas wasn’t meant to be.

Ahhhh. Get higher, baby!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Paleboy PSN ID: paleboy1970 Steam ID: paleboy
    Easy, man. He's got a new pussy to tend to!

House viewings today.

Sitting here smashing back whiskeys.

Thinking I’ll be forever alone.

Onto the gin.

Can’t even stress eat.

****ing intermittent fasting.

I think you should stroke your new pussy rather than chase it.

You need to take time to settle into this life. All this dating is chaotic and doing you no favours.

Pretty much what I’m doing. Although it gets very boring, very quickly. That why I’ve started training again, alongside the new cat. Just something to focus on and feel less alone.