No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s quiet from me because I had a bit of a week off following last weeks antics. Getting bored of it all.

I actually ended up paying for a dating site earlier to try and step away from the nonsense and see if there’s any serious women out there.

I have two dates from there this weekend already, so let’s see what happens.

I also have a date this weekend with a BBC producer I met elsewhere, she’s only 25 but seems cool. 3 dates in two days, luckily ones a coffee over lunch.

I also frequent a bar near my work, and chat to the barmaid there a lot. Never thought to ask her out or anything, randomly she came up on Bumble and I swiped to see what happened, and she’d already swiped on me too. Now we are both awkwardly not saying anything.... hahaha

Comment

As per the rules, you can’t go in that bar again.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
        Like Prin said. Find a new bar. In fact, just move.

Comment

Ah yes, the Sketcz Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
            That’s where we differ, I’m more inclined to go in there more often

Comment

Or, as any normally-adjusted adult would do, get someone else to go in there and pretend to be you.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                The closest I've been to the Sketcz Paradox was in San Francisco.
                There was a chocolate shop called Ghiradelli that had free samples.
                I walked in one door and took a free sample and walked out the other door, looped around, took my glasses off and walked in again.
                "My twin brother says you have free samples!" Took another one, walked out, looped again and took my hat off.
                "My triplets say you have free samples..."

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  The closest I've been to the Sketcz Paradox was in San Francisco.
                  There was a chocolate shop called Ghiradelli that had free samples.
                  I walked in one door and took a free sample and walked out the other door, looped around, took my glasses off and walked in again.
                  "My twin brother says you have free samples!" Took another one, walked out, looped again and took my hat off.
                  "My triplets say you have free samples..."
                  But was the girl handing out the samples giving you flirty signals?

Comment

Just chocolates.

She could have been, but I was focused on the chocolates. I could have been in there!

Comment

I'm glad we've all come to accept this as the norm.

Anyway, I'm actually seeing an outrageously hot girl who is kink positive and identifies as pan, since last month or so. I might be in love.

Friends and family who have heard of our antics think she's crazier than me. She Facebook stalked one of my exes, absolutely cannot be shocked no matter how outrageously weird or perverse I can be, and she thinks I'm sick & twisted, which is why she says she "wants to kiss my brain". If I described anything else you'd honestly think I was making it up. I jokingly suggested she don a strapon and we spitroast a dolphin, and she was up for it.
                      Last edited by Sketcz; 22-05-2019, 21:01.

Comment

Flipper or Ecco?

I for one would love to hear more and I won't think you're making it up.

Comment

Out at the moment with the most beautiful Irish girl. Occupational therapist, loves Resident Evil.

Comment

Aaaaaand after giving her a lift home, after a passionate snog, she’s just come back home with me...

Comment

Hope it goes well man. Look what a bit of nudging can do. You took it and run off with it with a purple-pink neon stream cummin out yo buttcheeks.

You have engineered some proper deep change within a very small time period, I admire ya tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                                Hope it goes well man. Look what a bit of nudging can do. You took it and run off with it with a purple-pink neon stream cummin out yo buttcheeks.

You have engineered some proper deep change within a very small time period, I admire ya tbh.

Not sure if this is a one night thing or not, we didn’t even really talk about sex at all during the date. She’s just having a shower now, it was amazing- and she’s stayed the night and it’s not awkward the morning and still cwtchy- lets hope this isn’t a one nighter! She’s asked to play Resi 7 in VR today at some point

Comment

Working...
                                X