The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Really don't find Amy S funny. Prove me wrong etc.
    +10

She's crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Prove you wrong about your claim that you don’t find her funny? Are you lying, Charles, and want to get caught out in the lie?
      See. You are instantly funnier than Amy S. And you weren't even trying.

Comment

Less typing, more fingerblasting.

Stop wasting time. Give us a full report on Sunday afternoon. In the meantime, bore a narrow tunnel into a melon and get practising.

Comment

Really don't find Amy S funny. Prove me wrong etc.
          If I prove that not Amy S is funny to you, that also proves the same result via a contrapositive.

Comment

Tongueblast after fingerblast.

Separates a man from a boy.

Comment

Yep. In the big bushes. Of geraniums.

After several laps, you won’t come first, but you’ll have won.

Comment

Laps, lol.

Comment

7th anniversary today.

Celebrating by getting sprog two christened.

I'm just a glutton for punishment!

Comment

Punishment by the church?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Punishment by the church?
                      Attempted drowning.

Comment

Arranged a date with a GB hockey player for Saturday night. Then somehow ended up having drinks with someone else last night after just a couple of messages, ending up snogging outside the pub and running for my last train back so I can make it to work on time today. Added another to the queue for next Thursday who is tempting but will have to let down I think if either of the first two want more. And then another hotness matched with me on the train home. Way out of my depth here. What's the etiquette? Meet as many as I can get away with and then tell the others I've met someone else? Ghosting seems harsh.

Comment

Fingerblast every broad you can. Call it The Trial of Internal Champions. Send them all a photo of a big flip chart you use to record the winners and losers.

Any who pass are promoted to round two: toeblasting.

Decide the winner by noseblasting.

Comment

Arranged a date with a GB hockey player for Saturday night. Then somehow ended up having drinks with someone else last night after just a couple of messages, ending up snogging outside the pub and running for my last train back so I can make it to work on time today. Added another to the queue for next Thursday who is tempting but will have to let down I think if either of the first two want more. And then another hotness matched with me on the train home. Way out of my depth here. What's the etiquette? Meet as many as I can get away with and then tell the others I've met someone else? Ghosting seems harsh.
                            Paging Love-Doctor Kirov for a consultation.

Comment

I'd say start bathing that glans in malt vinegar. Sarson's.

You're gonna need a conker-level knob.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                Fingerblast every broad you can. Call it The Trial of Internal Champions. Send them all a photo of a big flip chart you use to record the winners and losers.

Any who pass are promoted to round two: toeblasting.

Decide the winner by noseblasting.
                                If it’s a tie, we’ll need a Bad Influence DataBlast.

Comment

Working...
                                X