The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    Now it's officially THAPOCALYPSE (tm) an ex I loved the most from 9yrs back is liking or loving *EVERYTHING* I write on Facebook. And I don't write much.
    Don't come out of self-isolation for a hookup, mate, you might become infected.

I'm not just talking about Coronavirus.

How's forum Lothario, [MENTION=3332]MrKirov[/MENTION], doing in these times of reduced "interaction"?

Comment

#selfcwtching I'd imagine

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        How's forum Lothario, [MENTION=3332]MrKirov[/MENTION], doing in these times of reduced "interaction"?
        Using a lot of VR?

Comment

Just come out of an 18 month relationship. This was the first serious relationship I've been in since my divorce in 2016. It was a hard decision but the relationship's been tough on me. Before we met I was on my grind, getting fit and healthy, just moved to a nice place and had some savings. 18 months later I'm £2,000 in debt, my positive happy energy has been drained and I've gained some weight back. The irony is, what she did to me made her lose attraction for me, but I see it as a lucky escape. My now-ex has a son with autism, she has mental health issues, she's untidy, can't drive and has CCJ's hanging over her with nearly £20,000 of debt from her careless lifestyle she had before we met.

I encouraged her to get a job and offered to drive her to work, I also drove her son to school and dropped the dog off at her mum's every day, then did the reverse after work, but she took the p*%s making me late for work and had me sat in the car for 20+ minutes on the way home per day while she had a chat with the child minder, it was complete total disregard and lack of appreciation. I was cooking and cleaning, and I had hardly any time for myself or my own two son's and she was treating me like her personal assistant. I got absolutely nothing out of it! She was very pretty but the package isn't worth ruining my life.

I feel really down now but I know what to do. She will go on a self-destructive path sleeping around but I've already cleared £500 off of my credit card, deleted her number, her pics and now cycling to work while the gym's are closed - this is only day 2! The juice isn't worth the squeeze.
          Last edited by MarioMark; 07-04-2020, 11:25.

Comment

Sounds good dude. Easy to fall for someone and put common sense to one side till later.

I'm dating (now virtual dating) someone, but keen to not let it get too serious until I know her better. I fall for hot girls far too easily.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              Sounds good dude. Easy to fall for someone and put common sense to one side till later.

I'm dating (now virtual dating) someone, but keen to not let it get too serious until I know her better. I fall for hot girls far too easily.
              I do too! I nearly moved in with her. When you hit your 30's and you have kids I think it's wise to keep your own place for at least 3 years before you fully commit. You can't take the risk for a 2nd time in case it goes sour again.

Comment

Can't see why you ended it, Mark.
                She seems a delight.

Comment

She seems a delight.
                  Haha!

Comment

Maybe it was her who tried to use the Pizza Hut voucher? Early signal right there.

Comment

She seems a delight.
                      She ticks all the boxes, for never going beyond 1 night.

Comment

Plenty more wads out there. Hopefully less parasitic.

Comment

Munters are where it’s at. Hot ones just sound like trwble

Comment

Big girls are grateful and enthusiastic lovers (and a lot of fun, too).

Comment

If she lets you tongue punch her fartbox she's a keeper.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                                If she lets you tongue punch her fartbox she's a keeper.

That is all.
                                Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
                                X