• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumder.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      Bumder.
      Not last night mate. She was too vanilla for that stuff.

Comment

Comment

So, been single for 6 months, something that hasn't happened since early 2001! Still getting plenty of muff and tossing salad but man, I miss actually being in a relationship. Plus I usually go for women who are older, between a size 12 and 16 with a decent rack. Got balls(And fist) deep in a(14yrs - she was 26) younger woman who was a size 6/8 with 'lower case A cup' titties a while back which was totally breaking protocol but ever since then her type is all I can think of. She had a lovely natural bush too, which is something I've never been into. Also developed a thing for mummy tummies - NOT the full on apron overhang type but the ones where you can tell they've had kids.

Hopefully back at work next week so if I am I reckon I'm gonna ask this Latvian bird out. She aint the prettiest but damn she got it going on. She's a gamer too!

Comment

It's like something straight out of Mills and Boon.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
              Got balls(And fist) deep in a(14yrs
              Oh jesus

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX
              - she was 26)
              Oh thank god

Comment

Hey remember this thread? Where we would live vicariously through the dirty posts of others? Good times.

I found myself thinking about it because I'm at a messy time of life. This kind of ties into the old "are you happy?" thread too but I remember years ago answering that, nope, I wasn't. And largely it was unhappiness in my marriage. Then I pulled myself together and decided I was going to fix it. And man, I tried. I desperately wanted to find that thing that was missing. And what happened was that life got way, way better... which only exposed all the more that the thing that I was looking for, in spite of everything looking good, just wasn't there.

So now I feel like I'm at the end stage of a long marriage and it scares the hell out of me. Everything does. The thought of staying in the marriage is awful. The thought of being on my own and starting again in my late 40s is just as awful. But I am where I am. Messy times. I know some of you guys ended your marriages. You're all miserable, right? We're all going to die alone, aren't we? Or did things get better?

How are you guys?

Comment

Dogg I'm really sorry to hear that mate. Can't offer you any concrete advice (I would be the worst possible person to do that) but just want you to know that we've all got your back on here.

Comment

Thank you so much, mate. I do appreciate that.

Comment

Is there some kind of a abuse going on from her side, or is this just a natural conclusion to the marriage now where the relationship has reached the finish line?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Thank you so much, mate. I do appreciate that.
                        If I was anywhere near you I’d buy you a big drink (or 10). Keep talking to us on here though.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          Is there some kind of a abuse going on from her side, or is this just a natural conclusion to the marriage now where the relationship has reached the finish line?
                          No abuse, My wife is lovely and is an amazing person. I'll never find anyone who is as good to me as she is. She's my best friend. But many years ago it became clear that's really where it kind of ended. We were mum and dad and we were housemates and friends. And that something more that I think should be there in a couple wasn't there any more. So we tried to get it back and, for me, it just didn't happen. We gave it a good few years and eventually I had to face the reality of just continuing on like that, with a very comfortable life but one with a hole in the middle that gave me constant unhappiness or letting go of all that comfort and trying to see if there is life beyond that. Neither option feels all that appealing but it's in motion now.

Comment

That sounds rough; don't want to sound over-familiar or assume, but sounds like a messy situation where there's no obvious person at fault, but that you also have to be true to yourself and say when things aren't making you as happy as you deserve to be. It's so brutal that these things take so much time to play out and become that much more devastating to untangle. As has been said, very sorry to hear it all mate. I really do believe that seeking happiness out rather than hoping things will change is the right approach though.

Comment

Sadly some relationships have an expiry date even when no one is really at fault, sometimes it just runs its course.

Everyone has to be a bit selfish sometimes and pursue their happiness than just smile for the camera of others when inside the face doesn't match.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                No abuse, My wife is lovely and is an amazing person. I'll never find anyone who is as good to me as she is. She's my best friend. But many years ago it became clear that's really where it kind of ended. We were mum and dad and we were housemates and friends. And that something more that I think should be there in a couple wasn't there any more. So we tried to get it back and, for me, it just didn't happen. We gave it a good few years and eventually I had to face the reality of just continuing on like that, with a very comfortable life but one with a hole in the middle that gave me constant unhappiness or letting go of all that comfort and trying to see if there is life beyond that. Neither option feels all that appealing but it's in motion now.
                                I'm really sorry to hear that.

Only you can work out if you're happy and if you aren't, and if the origins of that unhappiness lies with your marriage, then it's down to you both to work out the cause of it. From rekindiling that spark from a sexual perspective, spending more time together to remember why you both made each other laugh and enjoy each others company, to working out if you're both in each others pockets or like ships in the night. All should be explored as you've worked for this long, you should be able to continue it. But sometimes that means drifting apart.

A lot is made of needing to keep that spark alive (Which means nobbing with the same ferociousness as you did when you first meet ala MonkeyJuggleDX) but I've found that a lot of what people say is fully bull****. In actuality you won't have the same passion as you had when you first meet, you won't make the same time, all of those things are fine as they're replaced with actual meaning, romance, contentment and love; All of which are impossible to get in the first throws of a relationship or 1 night stand. However, you just have to have one eye (Not that one) on not allowing age to turn into apathy, as that's where it'll kill the relationship.

A friend of a friend recently chucked in their 15 year marriage as she found a young bit of cock. After the divorce, her and her ex remained very good friends for the kids and before you knew it, she was asking to be taken back. From what I've pieced together, the young buck provided the excitment she was after but when that fizzled out, all she was left with was that romance each night they were togther. Does that mean she needed to move on, needed or craved better sex with her ex or made a mistake as a long term marriage requires work, and isn't the same as just a simple ****?

I don't know the answers but if you're unhappy and have tried to work on it with your Mrs to no avail then maybe it's just sadly time to move on. My heart goes out to you mate but in the end, your hapiness is the most important thing, and we all deserve happiness and not to be stuck in a loveless marriage.

If you need to chat privately, then feel free to DM me. Much love your way.

Comment

Working...
                                X