No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went on a date tonight. Stayed sober. So far so good. Didn't need alcohol to have a good time.

Which seems important after the last crazy intense date that was a short burst of intensity for a week that then died when we realised we weren't a match (the initial alcohol fueled bits were great).

Comment

You dirty bastard.

Comment

Charlesr, remember the rubbar johnnarzz...

The Rubbar Johnnniez

Comment

"It was designed to be used again and again"

"it was like having a bath with your socks on".

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            Tbfh, if I get an invite, I will turn up and represent the BD Massive.
            *changes thread title to "Self-Addressed Invitation Creation Help Thread" *

Comment

Slowly getting over the narcissistic abuse, and starting to forget about the lying, cheating manipulative thing.

Enough at least to go out with the most gorgeous looking 26 year old this evening- 10 years my younger. Thought, why not!

Sushi turned to dessert, dessert turned to pub, then took her back to hers. Fun night

Comment

*David Attenborough voice* “And so, with familiar inevitability, the cycle begins again.”

Comment

Plent of fish in the sea. My plaice or yours?

Comment

Chips for tea?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                      Thought, why not!
                      Go for it!

in the STI clinic.

Comment

Slowly getting over the narcissistic abuse, and starting to forget about the lying, cheating manipulative thing.

Enough at least to go out with the most gorgeous looking 26 year old this evening- 10 years my younger. Thought, why not!

Sushi turned to dessert, dessert turned to pub, then took her back to hers. Fun night
                        That dessert sounds a bit dodgy.

Comment

STI free booooyyyyzzzzz..!!!

Also my house had an offer, it’s profit from what I paid- soon I can be freeeeee!!!

And I’m currently chatting to five different women, plans to meet them all over the next couple of weeks, from 25 - 39. Not even looking for anything anymore, just going out, having a laugh and seeing what happens. It’s what it’s all about ain’t it!!

Wooooooo

Comment

Don't come crying to us when you wake up in a seedy hotel bath full of ice and you're missing a kidney!

Comment

Chaaaaaaaaarlieeeeeeeeeeee!
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Saw this comic on Reddit this week that pretty much sums up some **** we have gone through this month.

Gone through some work crap, some wedding planning stuff but mainly had a health scare (physically and mentally) which this week started to become a bit more manageable and halted rather than a downwards spiral of fear, paranoia and the unknown. We stopped the descent and are making the (maybe a bit overly cautious but building confidence) steps back to normality.
                                It's been yet another strong test, how we support and allow each other to be helped. We're going to be ok, its going go take some time.

Hate water levels but sometimes you have to get through them to continue on your adventure which will be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X