The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    I read that as “get some grams on the go” and wholeheartedly agreed, then re read it and realised that’s not what you said. You can go either way with both sentences 
    gams only round these parts!

Comment

Comment

Winners use CRT Royale

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
          Winners use CRT Royale
          With cheese.

Comment

Incase any of you cared to know, she did infact get back to me, and were off to a food festival on Sunday (hopefully this time )

Comment

Food? What is she implying?

Comment

OMG right?!

Comment

BTW Kirov, you might wanna check out a forum called 'LoveShack' when the chips are down.

It's...a repository of love-based woes that constantly flows like a waterfall of busy emotions. It's a mad and fascinating place and there is so, SO much.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                    Incase any of you cared to know, she did infact get back to me, and were off to a food festival on Sunday (hopefully this time )
                    Good festival is a good opportunity to see what kind of food she likes. Plenty of options. If she goes for a sausage then its wedding bells.

Comment

General life advice: do not attend JazzFunk’s sleazy “LoveShack”.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Yeah, you don't want to see his Rock Lobster!!

Comment

Mate, my helmet's so big it could be on a boss in Dark Souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            I've heard it's condemned after concerns about the structural integrity of the tin roof.

Rusted.

Comment

Food festivals are a good place to go on a date to tell if someone is weird or not in terms of food.

Also a good place to try and experiment new things together which is always good when testing the waters in anyone's relationship!

At one of the last big food festivals we attended a few years ago now, [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] and I bought a load of cured german meats and some weird and wacky flavored cheese that lasted months at one of the last food, well the meat at least! The cheese was gone in days!

Comment

That's when Asura said to himself "cheese the one for me"

Comment

Working...
                                X