User Tag List

Page 113 of 145 FirstFirst ... 13103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1448
    No wind up I really did that. I just couldnít be bothered, she pestered me for ages online and turned up looking like a slob in ugg boots and tatty clothes, I donít expect a little black dress and red pumps at a top LONDON restaurant on a first date, but I walked into the pub after a long day and just died inside a little at the lack of effort, so left.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    I don’t expect a little black dress and red pumps

Quote Originally Posted by endo View Post
    Imagine Ugg boots and a Pizza Hut voucher. That would essentially be tantamount to a slap in the face.
    Sounds like two slices of pie to me.

Itíd be funny if sheíd got fed up of lame first dates and decided to go for Ďtake me as I am or take a hike, soní. FBH was all ĎIíll take hike for 180 please, Bobí and got the dippidy-duck out of there.

Using these 10 words in your dating profile will increase your chances of a 'right swipe' says survey

1. Six foot
    2. Family
    3. Dogs
    4. Dinner
    5. Beard
    6. Travel
    7. Music
    8. Relationship
    9. Gym
    10. Car

Although the article says "six foot" the infogram says "6 inches"...

Hi Iím Brad,
    Iím nearly 6ft, killed a whole family and their dogs last night then ate their dinner. I have an unhealthy relationship with music in that Iíll only listen to artists that have a beard. Iím overweight because I canít get to the gym seeing as I donít have a car. Choose me and maybe Iíll kill your dogs too.

Youíre saying thatíll have me fighting them off with a stick?

Quote Originally Posted by endo View Post
    Imagine Ugg boots and a Pizza Hut voucher. That would essentially be tantamount to a slap in the face.
    Should have skated with her first. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    Should have skated with her first. Just saying.
    What if she had Ugg roller skates?

They exist?

Having been through the online dating mass myself, it became obvious pretty quickly that it's loaded in favour of the women, and they really can pick and choose as they wish. I'd say I got about a 5% success rate on replies back to my initial message to them. From that, I'd say about 20% success rate on it progressing to at least one date. So take that into account, and that's a message:date ratio of 1%.

(in other words, I had to send messages to 100 women to get 1 date)

Scary, huh? But at me now, ready to be a father hah hah...!
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...