User Tag List

Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45135143144145
Results 1,441 to 1,448 of 1448
    Stop feeling sorry for yourself and book a random flight somewhere and do some back packing. Have some fun.

@MrKirov

I can't tell you how you are feeling or how to make it better. What i do know is, I have struggled with depression my whole life. There have been some really dark times I've had difficulty coming out from, but when I look back the one thing that helps me is that situations rarely last forever. Life changes and things happen and before you know it a year has past and things are different. Doesn't mean it's necessarily all roses and unicorns, but certainly what is getting you down now will have changed.

Nothing wrong with feeling ****ty and "just getting through the day". I think sometimes we don't point out to people that not taking any action is taking action.

You have 10 days off to spend working out and playing with your cat. Put the TV on if you feel alone even if you don't watch anything.

Talking about bloody cats again, ffs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    I think sometimes we don't point out to people that not taking any action is taking action.
    I like that. Very deeeeep. Me to a tee, as well. Just don't do it too much. Solitude, tbh, can be a very cool thing. But sometimes you need a shag and it feels like you got dust on yo knob.

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    You have 10 days off to spend working out and playing with your cat. Put the TV on if you feel alone even if you don't watch anything.
    How to be alone forever, by Kryss 😁

Focus on the things you can change and shove all the other stuff to one side.

Occasionally, but not in all cases, sometimes the only thing you end up changing (or need to change) is how you look at the situation.

I'm spouting so much BS I expect to be quoted by ZenMonkey soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKirov View Post
    You'll be glad to know ive spent the past month or so mostly alone with my thoughts. Apart from one or two dates/hookups, ive been off all the apps and just been focusing on myself. Trying to get back to training full time, but instead im doing it when I can. Been trying to be kind to myself, buying decent food, cooking again, trying to make things more normal and be better to myself.
    I'm glad you've stopped wrecking yourself and holding fire.

Although hooking up is a great feeling, it's really hollow and considering the trauma you've just been through, it's damaging. I feel you need to actually stop dulling the pain and actually grieve for the break up of your realtionship and that pain is healthy. Allow to feel a bit **** but then start to work on you and work out why the relationship failed and build yourself back up.

Getting your nib wet doesn't actually solve any issues and I'm glad you've started to work that out before it was too late by getting a girl pregnant or just falling deeper down.

Best of luck mate, many virtual hugs.