No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How dare those people want to get paid for doing their jobs! Much better to lie to them and steal your hair and makeup...

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      How dare those people want to get paid for doing their jobs! Much better to lie to them and steal your hair and makeup...
      I agree, until they try to take you for everything you're worth.

Comment

This is why I’m hoping to get married maybe via some kind of app? Or an email? Text message maybe. Hope my future wife is OK with that.

Comment

This is why I’m hoping to get married maybe via some kind of app? Or an email? Text message maybe. Hope my future wife is OK with that.
          Don't do it. "They're all sluts!"

Comment

To be fair she didn’t ask for it for nothing, just worked out that way. She went into all 3 places with the intention of just paying for a job, all 3 said the same thing, “come back for your actual wedding” at 10 times the price, today is on us.

Also charging women 10x the going rate just because you mention the word “wedding” is an utter piss take for the same job.
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 22-07-2019, 10:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
              I just hope [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] likes me in it!
              He will if he loves you. When you love a guy/gal then they look beautiful in any situation. Wearing a wedding gown, wrapped in a bin bag, sick with the flu, don't matter.

Comment

I feel I should probably be surprised at your suggestion that people you love will be wrapped up in a bin bag and yet here we are.

Comment

Some people can pull it off. Remember the pop star Blondie? She used to wear a bin bag dress in the 70s/80s and still looked good!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I feel I should probably be surprised at your suggestion that people you love will be wrapped up in a bin bag and yet here we are.
                    Serial Killers are lovers too, Dogg.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                      Serial Killers are lovers too, Dogg.
                      Sometimes even after they've killed you...and some do hair and make up for free too!
                      Last edited by kryss; 22-07-2019, 21:22.

Comment

Only time I've worn a bin bag was a couple of times around halloween as a little kid as either a witch with a hat or with white paint on it as a skeleton. Did anyone else wear bin bags as costumes as kids?

Comment

Haha. Yeah, bin bags, cardboard boxes and old sheets were the order of the day when it came to costume building. I remember my mother making me a halloween knight costume out of a bin bag which, truth be told, looked nothing like armour but I loved it all the same.

Comment

11 year anniversary today, get to eat chocolate ice-cream later.
                            That's pretty wizard I guess. Will be celebrating our 12th a month and a half before our wedding. Eep.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                              wrapped in a bin bag
                              A bin bag would be black and shiny, like latex, and therefore... Weirdly sexy.

Hmmmmmm... Bin bags...

Comment

Hey folks, been a while.

You'll be glad to know ive spent the past month or so mostly alone with my thoughts. Apart from one or two dates/hookups, ive been off all the apps and just been focusing on myself. Trying to get back to training full time, but instead im doing it when I can. Been trying to be kind to myself, buying decent food, cooking again, trying to make things more normal and be better to myself.

My cats great, but hes a demanding little so and so, but the routine is good- even if sometimes I struggle to just get of my sofa to go do his stuff.

Yeah, I feel like ive taken a bit of a step back to be honest. Feeling a bit more down and in the dumps for some reason. Contact has been minimal, mostly just about the house for sale. Been barely any viewings there, and on the one hand its good because shes paying half the mortgage and im saving for myself every month, but equally its been hard because everything is a reminder. The house is one of the reasons I dragged myself down, so being constantly faced with it is tough.

She doesn't care about me though, nor about anything but her getting money at this point, so i'm better off- but its hard sometimes to think that way.

I guess this time of year is where we would be gearing up to go to Florida, and this year i've got nothing planned, and obviously i'm alone 99% of the time so I wont have either. I think that's whats getting me down a bit- nothing to look forward too.

Work is ****, I hate where I work, and where usually id be happy to leave and then find another job, obviously I feel I cant do that now, I mean, I have money, but I don't think its wise- especially when I could need to get a mortgage on my own at any minute. It sucks though, I don't like the work or the people here, and feel alone. I've both been moaned at by my boss(es) because ive either been too loud or inappropriate, or because i've been too quiet and they don't know how to take me?! I cant win. I really wish i'd stayed at my old job right now, had I known she'd have left, I would have. They were definately a better bunch and id have been happier and more supported there. It was easier too.

But yeah. Just feeling a bit down over the pat few days. I'm glad i've got little Max, he keeps me busy even though he's a demanding kitten- but i'm not looking forward to next week. I have 10 days booked off, and god knows I need a break (i've had no time off since the break up barring a few days in Spain which wasn't a holiday). But i'm also not looking forward to it. Going to be alone, and with no one to do anything with. And just sat back thinking it would be usually when we were going away to Florida. Just feeling generally quite down right now.

Sorry for the text dump.
                                Last edited by MrKirov; 12-08-2019, 13:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X