Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought we agreed - no more broads?

Comment

Let's be honest for a moment here: we've all had a thing for Cheetarah at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
        I thought we agreed - no more broads?
        She wasn't a broad, she was a size 2.

She wasn't a broad, she was standing next to him.

ECT.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
          Not at all hahaha!

Hahahaha She felt the need to tell me why..!

Turns out when I said are we going for a drink after then, she said she had plans- I jokingly said "bollocks to you then!" in the most jokey way possible and laughed, as did she, and conversation continued as normal.

Apparently she "isn't into sarcastic humour" ...ignoring all the sarcastic humour in the same way over text. Hahahah its pretty funny really

BOMBED IT.

Good f*****g riddance as well.

NEXT!!!!

Comment

Might be meeting out meeting a different girl tonight now, she happens to be out and has invited me to come see her. Dunno if I can be bothered getting on the train to have a drink though. It is Friday though...

Comment

Cut to rampant cwtching come the morning...

Comment

Just have a wank and a cup of tea, like everyone one else on here, for fuks sake!

Comment

I’ve had it off twice today. And no cups of tea, either!

Comment

So [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] and I have been busy bees recently getting our 'props' ready to photograph images for save the date cards for our upcoming wedding next year.

We bought some nendoroid figures and customised them to try and make them look a bit like us. We have alternative faces we need to experiment with and getting it all together has taken months
                    Finally took our first shots around Brighton last night and got some awesome ones. 99% credit goes to the bloke for his sweet photography skills, I found most of the bits for the figures themselves and helped arrangement.

Super pleased how the night ones of the pier

Can't wait until we post them out. We will make a little album of our best pics and probably now going to have these little guys on top of our wedding cake.

Comment

Maybe you could throw some money at [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION] to make you both into something resembling Octopath Traveler?
                      Last edited by kryss; 17-07-2019, 19:56.

Comment

Those photos are wonderful, [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION]

Comment

Only gone and bought my wedding dress at first viewing, must be bloody bonkers.

Comment

Just remember what Dr Phil said - too many people spend all their time planning a wedding and no time planning a marriage. Or it was something along those lines.

Comment

We spent 5 years thinking about being a couple, 9 years thinking about getting married, I'm not spending the 2.5 years between engagement and wedding stressing about one day. We've liked each other and loved each other for so long I'm in no mad rush or going to obsess with this wedding.

Venue is booked, registrar is booked. Dress lady does a 50% price cut if you pay on day of viewing which is what we are doing (wanted us to pay via paypal card machine with interest so will accept bank transfer which my mum will send when she gets home tomorrow.). Actually torn between 2 designs, both that need slight alterations in their designs (lady designed them herself that all have extra options at no charge).
                              Obviously not going into detail of what the dress is like but I don't look like a Christmas tree ornament and I did not choose the Pink option which funnily enough my mother loved.

Like my best friend at her wedding, it is one of the rare times people will ever see me in a dress, her brother even said it was the first time he had seen her wear any dress and me the 2nd.

I have up till May to decide what I want and can book sessions to try again to ultimately decide what I want but I am pretty sure which of the 2 I am going for with some minor changes (one idea is swapping the type of lace that is on it with the other to combine the two). Going to try them again with some colleagues from work later next month to get their opinion but tbh any of the 3 favorite dresses I tried as they were in my measurements would be totally fine.

My mum was going on and on if it was 'the one'. I think that is a myth to some people, I just liked some and loved some. I never intend to wear it again and I am not one of those people who is wedding obsessed, neither of us really thought we would ever marry before we met. I looked nice and its a wedding gown. Feeling comfortable in a dress and looking good in one is good enough for me and I am relieved I don't have to run around looking anymore.

Now its shoes and accessories like veils and ****e. I HATE SHOE SHOPPING AND THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MOST STRESSFUL THING ABOUT THE WHOLE WEDDING. I just hope [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] likes me in it!

Comment

Don’t forget to get your “tester” hair and makeup done, but it’s really your wedding day final. You’ll get it for free, or not at x10 rip off prices when people’s filthy eyes light up when you mention the word “wedding”.

What my sister did, got her hair, makeup nails done for nothing 🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X