User Tag List

Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    Recap:
    2006 was in a good place, had been seeing each other for over a year.
    2008 married in Maui.
    2009 moved to her hometown in Canada.
    2010 she leaves me and moves in with her boyfriend.
    2011 trying internet dating.
    2013 today.
    When did you live in Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    Recap:
    2006 was in a good place, had been seeing each other for over a year.
    2008 married in Maui.
    2009 moved to her hometown in Canada.
    2010 she leaves me and moves in with her boyfriend.
    2011 trying internet dating.
    2013 today.

That's kinda painful reading if you're in a good place in life right now. Guess if your not then it reads positive that things can change so drastically over such a little space of time. Live for the moment eh

Quote Originally Posted by nakamura View Post
    Friends come and go.
    True long term (non female) friends don't, & when you're in a relationship you shouldn't cut them off. I learnt that from my previous relationship. I put everything into it while she kept her friends around.
    My current missus has started showing signs of not wanting me to keep in touch or even chat to my friends in the street so I've told her where to go. If she doesn't like it then she knows what she can do

Cool revelation today. Some **** has been spreading a rumour I have 3 kids. That's not going to kill my chances at all is it?

wtf.

Rumours?

Aren't you an adult?

Normal people are dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
    True long term (non female) friends don't, & when you're in a relationship you shouldn't cut them off. I learnt that from my previous relationship. I put everything into it while she kept her friends around.
    My current missus has started showing signs of not wanting me to keep in touch or even chat to my friends in the street so I've told her where to go. If she doesn't like it then she knows what she can do
    I never said anything about cutting anyone off. Also, 'true friends' still have the capability of screwing you over.

How I feel atm:

"The whole ****ing worlds against us, dude. I swear to God."

I may just rename this thread 'The Kit show'.

Think I've cleared my name regarding the whole having 3 kids business. The rumour was started by some bitch saying it when I walked into the room a long time ago - like he looks like he has 3 kids. Wut!? anyway, she's an enemy now.

Tempted to ask this nurse out. She seems normal but man alive... she is stunning - it's 'sigh' inducing. Might have to wait on this until I'm in shredded shape again... like a snake in the grass...