No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could add some more relationship calamities but I went out on a works do with at least three lasses I fancy last night and pretty much entirely stayed in the background like a mangina. Mainly cos getting with someone at work is hard work.

Yeah. I'm pointless like Alexander Armstrong at prez, que sera sera and all that but rolling on, I'm sure I'll be making more mistakes soon

Comment

Translated:

Jazz bike-racked them all in a drunken foursome and is now scared to go back to work.

Comment

Playing with online dating apps. The amount of spelling / grammar fails is terrifying.

"Looking for a sole mate" seems popular... I've got a lot of trainers?!

Also why do they put pictures of themselves with blokes (ex?) Or is it some sort of reverse psychology "hey look, I'm popular with men, I'm desirable"

Comment

Also I have an idea how to make it so much better. Achievements.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            I guess if I look back through this thread, others will all have thought this

Comment

Playing with online dating apps. The amount of spelling / grammar fails is terrifying.

Also why do they put pictures of themselves with blokes (ex?) Or is it some sort of reverse psychology "hey look, I'm popular with men, I'm desirable"
              That's a good thing, Charles. It means you can filter out the crap.

Comment

Ha ha ha!

"I'm a very sexual person and very open minded.
                I will try most things out, to be Pacific..."

Nyaaaargh! So conflicted!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Ha ha ha!

"I'm a very sexual person and very open minded.
                  I will try most things out, to be Pacific..."
                  So is that sex outdoors or watersports?

Comment

I’d stay away from people who are into fish like that, real weirdos.

Comment

Great bants.

Comment

"Most STIs in a single bang" should definitely get a few gamer points.

Hidden trophies should be along the lines of:

"Chocolate Oranged - Tapped THEN unwrapped"
                        "OPP - It's not Terry's, it's mine (now)"
                        "Kitkat"
                        "Can you put that down? - swiped right while still on previous date"
                        Last edited by kryss; 18-11-2018, 15:39.

Comment

I feel like you have been saving these up

Comment

One of my big irks is the woman who seem obsessed about showing there boobs....and then wondering why they get all the weirdos.

And while not been on a dating site in years even back then the "Duck Face " was getting annoying

Comment

Last time I went out on a dating site date the woman turned up in ugg boots and I took one look at them and went,

Noooooooooooooooooope!

And walked out the pub.

Comment

Sounds like you did her a favour.

Comment

Working...
                                X