Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ewwww

Comment

Maybe he's got a retro cool 80s bubble perm? Let's hope for the best. Or they hope you will recreate them from their DNA, its a challenge. Hold on, package of what?

Comment

I'm sure I'm not alone in having bought old gaming mag lots and finding some 90's jazz mags tucked in there too.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
          Got a package from an eBay seller yesterday and under the brown packing tape there was a very definite pube encased like a mosquito in amber.

Savages out there.
          How ungrateful, you didn't like your free gift?

Comment

Got a package from an eBay seller yesterday and under the brown packing tape there was a very definite pube encased like a mosquito in amber.
            May I suggest Method 1 Section 3?

Comment

Savages out there.
              Plant it in the garden and see if it grows a cock...

Comment

Magic beans for magic stalks, surely?

Comment

So that's it I had my email to say I can no longer sell on eBay because I didn't update my details to allow them access to my Bank account

Can't say I'll miss it to be fair as I don't sell on there but definitely not happy for them to have access to my bank details

Now if only someone could come up with an alternative

Neil

Comment

I specifically set a separate new bank account for PayPal transactions, now I’ve also had the dreaded “you must transfer”, I’ll probably link that account to eBay too. It’s got a zero overdraft, with instructions to refuse any payment that takes it into the red, so eBay can’t sting me for crap if they decide to take anything out of it without permission.
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I got an email saying I am not automatically being forced into the Global Shipping Program.

But, they do say there is an option somewhere to manually disable it. Which naturally I am going to do.

Comment

Yeah I got shoved into it as well as part of this move so I’ve opted back out of it again!
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

So I thought I'd put some stuff up for sale, and it seems that it's no longer possible at all to receive payment via PayPal, only direct bank transfer?

This is depressing. I don't even feel like listing stuff. That money might as well just go down the toilet. Do they have any idea idea what a ball ache it is to log in to one's bank? PayPal is just password and go; my bank on the other hand requires satellite triangulation via a bio-implant mind-control uplink while doing the crossword in traditional Chinese - proper James Bond nonsense. How will I ever know the money is in there, short of driving 20 minutes to town and getting a bank clerk to specifically tell me? I don't even know how to put bank money into PayPal!

Is there a way around this insanity? Or should I just sell on forums? I hate this new system. Hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                            So I thought I'd put some stuff up for sale, and it seems that it's no longer possible at all to receive payment via PayPal, only direct bank transfer?

This is depressing. I don't even feel like listing stuff. That money might as well just go down the toilet. Do they have any idea idea what a ball ache it is to log in to one's bank? PayPal is just password and go; my bank on the other hand requires satellite triangulation via a bio-implant mind-control uplink while doing the crossword in traditional Chinese - proper James Bond nonsense. How will I ever know the money is in there, short of driving 20 minutes to town and getting a bank clerk to specifically tell me? I don't even know how to put bank money into PayPal!

Is there a way around this insanity? Or should I just sell on forums? I hate this new system. Hate it.
                            The option is still there, when your setting the listing up its in there in to select PayPal override. I think, it is on business account listings anyway.

Comment

I agree very much with stuff about the difficulty you can have getting into you bank account getting to the point of absurdity. I think I now have to put in six or seven codes just to check my balance.

However its faster to use those traditional passwords/codes than the other method provided which is mix of passwords and a dedicated pager where you ping-pong one time ID numbers back and forth. But it often doesn't happen instantaneously and so you're hanging around waiting for thirty seconds with each exchange and if you make a mistake...........................back you go to the start again.

I also hate it.
                              Last edited by fallenangle; 13-07-2021, 01:01. Reason: typo

Comment

eBay stuff aside, I don’t get how you guys are having so much trouble getting into your online banking. I open the app, the phone scans my face, I’m in. It’s a 5 second job.

Comment

Working...
                                X