User Tag List

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by charlesr View Post
    That worked

Are you on tapatalk or the mobile style? They don't know what to do with the custom tag. I'll try and fix the mobile style, but nothing I can do about tapatalk.
    Last edited by charlesr; 12-08-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Are you on tapatalk? Tapatalk doesn't know what to do with the custom tag.
    No Google Chrome.

I can't see what you spoilered but when I go back to look at my post I can.

It's not a new feature is it where the poster can still see the spoilered stuff in their post but others can't??

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Have posted something in the Guardians of the Galaxy thread & it hasn't hidden it
    Neil
    The text you pasted in has large amounts of font overrides (presume from wherever you got it from). When pasting in, change to the "source mode" editor (press the A/A button to the far left of all the editor buttons) to ensure you are only using plain text. Even better, set this as your standard editor in the usercp When you edit in this mode, you'll see all the crap dragged across

You can fix yours by copying it and then pasting back in, in source mode.

The text you pasted in has large amounts of font overrides (presume from wherever you got it from). When pasting in, change to the "source mode" editor (press the A/A button to the far left of all the editor buttons) to ensure you are only using plain text. Even better, set this as your standard editor in the usercp

You can fix yours by copying it and then pasting back in, in source mode.
    Awesome...consider it done

Thanky muchly Charles...you is a star

Neil

EDIT - All fixed
    Last edited by Soundwave; 12-08-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Borked again? Posting but it says wait 30 seconds before posting again but original post doesn't show...

Edit: and yet this worked. Problem is on Animal Crossing thread.

Another edit: oh and now the original post shows up. Maybe there was no problem at all?

Database hiccup, I think, I had a double post in an other thread. On a side note, advanced search doesn't work, but that's normal :P

Has anyone encountered any problems with incomplete page loads? Sometimes I hit a link and either it spins forever without error or it loads the page seemingly 100% but the icon continues to spin as if there is something left to do. I'm guessing it's a problem at my end, but just in case, please let me know if you are seeing similar. Cheers.

Does anyone have the issue of chrome on the ipad chucking the screen all over the place when typing?