Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noticed if you're not logged in the time for each posts shows as BST and not GMT. Seeing posts supposed posted in the future is some what odd.

Also users with long usernames like "Rider_of_ the_storm" don't appear correctly when viewed in the top level of the forum e.g. latest post in a thread. I'm using Firefox right now which I see this issue in.

Also the image upload service fails everytime I try to use it are pictures sill size restricted? As every time I try to upload a supported file type e.g. jpeg or gif, it just gives me a failed message or invalid file type.
    Last edited by S3M; 31-10-2013, 14:08.

Comment

Is the time thing fixed now?

Yeah, thanks - I'm aware of the username thing. On the list.

We don't support image upload for most users. It should give you a message when you try? Please use photobucket or something.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        Is the time thing fixed now?

Yeah, thanks - I'm aware of the username thing. On the list.

We don't support image upload for most users. It should give you a message when you try? Please use photobucket or something.
        Yes the time is now fixed.

No message telling me I can't upload, it lets me use the feature and upload a image but just gives a error message after uploading it. I assume it's blueroom or admin only then.

Comment

It's for writers to put on the homepage reviews. I'll check the message - thought I'd already modified that to be more useful....

Comment

Ok, you now get a red cross which when you hover on it tells you something useful. Far from ideal though. I'll see if I can hide the image button completely depending on user type...

Comment

When clicking new posts or forum home

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later..

Comment

Thanks. It happens occassionally. Probably a system update clogging the server for a while. Vbulletin shuts down to protect the server from more stress.

Comment

I have been getting the server busy notices recently too. I try hammering reload over and over as fast as I can and it just doesn't help. Even try doing it on multiple computers at once - nothing.

Comment

I'd like to report a bug. The usually funny Dogg Thang has been hacked.

Comment

New posts are showing on root but when I click into forum they are no longer new.

Comment

Ignore above - probably my PC.

Comment

coolo. Let me know if it's at our end.

Comment

I haven't won the blue room competition for ages.

Comment

Keep getting problems with the view since last night, I've not touched the skin/format etc

Using IE10

Comment

It's ok for me in IE11. I don't have 10 on anything at the moment I think. Can you try clearing the cache in case the css is being saved shonkily?

Comment

Working...
                                X