This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    Did we lose “report a post” intentionally?

Either way, a subtle nudge for a mod in this direction - https://bordersdown.net/threads/1285...=1#post2379988
    I've sort of fixed that. The buttons are there and work, but don't look quite right.

Comment

Thank you very much, the site is very handy, nice to use!

Comment

Embedded tweets not working for me again e.g.

This is using Edge on a Mac this time. Safari on Mac and iPad show the embedded tweet correctly but Edge show "Embedded Tweet" and clicking on it just leads to a chaotic URL!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Embedded tweets not working for me again e.g.

This is using Edge on a Mac this time. Safari on Mac and iPad show the embedded tweet correctly but Edge show "Embedded Tweet" and clicking on it just leads to a chaotic URL!
          I'm unable to test it on a Mac. It works in Edge on a Windows PC. Not a lot I can do sorry. At our end, it's super basic. The main script is managed by Twitter itself.

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]

Not exactly a bug, but we are getting regular new accounts creating nonsense threads and we have to report them and delete it all. Wonder if there is a way to prevent new threads being created unless you have had a minimum number of thread replies first.
            It won't stop the crap but it might at least it would be a bit of added security.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]

Not exactly a bug, but we are getting regular new accounts creating nonsense threads and we have to report them and delete it all. Wonder if there is a way to prevent new threads being created unless you have had a minimum number of thread replies first.
              It won't stop the crap but it might at least it would be a bit of added security.
              Yeah could do that, although what I've done instead is reported the virginmedia IP addresses to the virginmedia abuse team. They are all the same person (Capcom / Valiant / other usernames), and blocked them at the IP level now.

Comment

Any notable long standing users suddenly vanished alongside the others with the IP ban that might reveal the culprit?

Comment

We know the culprit

Comment

I've been fiddling around with the email notifications from the server (changed transactional provider). It should have been seamless and they appear to be working for me, but if anyone thinks they should have received emails but didn't, please tag me here! Cheers.

Comment

Has the forum's default desktop font changed for anyone else? It all seems to be in bold.

Comment

I've not changed anything at my end. Please can you upload a screenshot somewhere? [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          I've not changed anything at my end. Please can you upload a screenshot somewhere? @Asura
                          Weirdly now it's back to normal. :huh:

Comment

That second link is 404 for me

Comment

Does the first link work for you and what does the link point to?

Comment

Working...
                              X