Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if anyone else is getting this but certain threads just load a blank page when I click on them. Nothing displays except the very light grey background the forum uses. The current one it's happening on is dyer60's Dreamcast sales thread. It persists between sessions as well after restarting my machine.

Anyone else getting this? I'm on Chrome desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
      Not sure if anyone else is getting this but certain threads just load a blank page when I click on them. Nothing displays except the very light grey background the forum uses. The current one it's happening on is dyer60's Dreamcast sales thread. It persists between sessions as well after restarting my machine.

Anyone else getting this? I'm on Chrome desktop.
      There are some enormous images embedded on that. Perhaps it needs more time to load?

Comment

I've tried leaving it for a few minutes but nothing appears. The refresh icon changes from a X to refresh, indicating that it's done. Also tried on Chrome on Android and it doesn't load. It's not the end of the world, just wondering if it's a known issue since it's happened a few times over the last couple of months.

Comment

Weird stuff it always works for me. How about a different browser? Firefox?

Comment

I had the same issue recently and the problem is that I didn't do the updates for my Chrome Browser
            Last edited by charlesr; 15-08-2019, 11:18.

Comment

Fixed some of the mobile header weirdness and mobile forum page

Comment

Should be a little friendlier now, with a big "forum" button and a home button.

I've tried it on my mobile and it looks ok. Let me know if anything is broken on yours, perhaps due to different screen res.
                Last edited by charlesr; 03-06-2019, 21:40.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Sorry if anyone had trouble accessing the site for a bit there. Server was under attack and it took a little while for the firewall to autoban all the ip addresses.

Comment

I don't think emails from the server are working consistently at the moment. Sorry if you aren't getting notifications. I'm investigating

Comment

Sorry, emails still not working. Will continue to work on it on Sunday.

Comment

Finally figured it out. Email should be working again now. Apologies for that.

Comment

@charlesr, the site is currently saying it's "Not secure" on Chrome.

"This server could not prove that it is bordersdown.net; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Wednesday, October 16, 2019. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page."
                            Last edited by QualityChimp; 16-10-2019, 12:53.

Comment

Yes, the SSL certificate has expired, I'm getting this too.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                                Yes, the SSL certificate has expired, I'm getting this too.
                                Ha, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, Marty, unlike that terrible time when your first pet died.

What was it's name again?

and your maiden name...

Comment

Working...
                                X