X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug Reports

Please post any errors here.

I had to roll the site back 10 days. Sorry peeps. Anything in between has been lost.

Comment

I dunno if there's are issues with searching for users? I'm trying to get intouch with Daytime Dreamer regarding a trade within the last few days and I'm limited to what I can do on my phone browser. Can someone send me a link to his profile so I can PM him?

Thanks

Comment

Ah cheers, I need to rebuild the search engine.

Comment

Here is his profile: http://www.bordersdown.net/members/1...aytime-Dreamer

Comment

Thanks Mate

Comment

Oh great so my massive first play for youkai watch has now gone, that took ages to write up as well. Don't think i'll bother anymore with first plays it seems like a waste of my time.

Comment

Better hurry before the google cache dies.

Comment

Managed to recover it all, shall try to piece it all back together. Cheers Charles.

Comment

Spoiler tags aren't working for me.

Have posted something in the Guardians of the Galaxy thread & it hasn't hidden it

Neil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        That worked

Comment

Are you on tapatalk or the mobile style? They don't know what to do with the custom tag. I'll try and fix the mobile style, but nothing I can do about tapatalk.
                          Last edited by charlesr; 12-08-2013, 14:16.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            Are you on tapatalk? Tapatalk doesn't know what to do with the custom tag.
                            No Google Chrome.

I can't see what you spoilered but when I go back to look at my post I can.

It's not a new feature is it where the poster can still see the spoilered stuff in their post but others can't??

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                              Have posted something in the Guardians of the Galaxy thread & it hasn't hidden it
                              Neil
                              The text you pasted in has large amounts of font overrides (presume from wherever you got it from). When pasting in, change to the "source mode" editor (press the A/A button to the far left of all the editor buttons) to ensure you are only using plain text. Even better, set this as your standard editor in the usercp When you edit in this mode, you'll see all the crap dragged across

You can fix yours by copying it and then pasting back in, in source mode.

Comment

Working...
                              X