Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a hyperlink option now? It is probably staring me in the face but I can't see it.

When I go to the Link tab all I see is just a URL paste option and no hyperlink facility.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      Please check if post flag/report function works charlesr.
      Hi, Yes it does - I get notifications. I didn't see a problem with your flag though - user seemed to be pointing to a better bargain for the same item.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenangle View Post
        Is there a hyperlink option now? It is probably staring me in the face but I can't see it.

When I go to the Link tab all I see is just a URL paste option and no hyperlink facility.
        TEST
        Edit: highlight the word and then press link is what I did to do the test above. Is that what you meant?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post

Hi, Yes it does - I get notifications. I didn't see a problem with your flag though - user seemed to be pointing to a better bargain for the same item.
          He's pointing to a bargain for a technically different game - surely he can post a separate thread, no?

Otherwise what is the point??

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post

He's pointing to a bargain for a technically different game - surely he can post a separate thread, no?

Otherwise what is the point??
            Oh sorry didn't spot that! Christmas haze

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post

Oh sorry didn't spot that! Christmas haze
              No probs. I'll leave you to delete his irrelevant posts from my thread in your own time.

While you're at it, any word on how to make the Spotify embed work? I can't seem to figure it out and I'd like to post up a playlist in the gig going thread.

Comment

Working...
              X