X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, all good now. Thanks.

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION], I found an ant in our kitchen this morning, just thought I'd let you know.

Comment

I presume if you are posting about it here, it's import-ant.

(I win the Internet today)
        Originally posted by Zaki View Post
        [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION], I found an ant in our kitchen this morning, just thought I'd let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post

(I win the Internet today)
          You did!

Comment

I think our jokes deserve wider coverage than they'll ever get in this thread
            Originally posted by Zaki View Post
            You did!

Comment

The controls for editing posts adding images etc are now blank. The buttons for YouTube, Vimeo and such like are still there. I guess this has been as a result of upgrading to iOS 12 on my iPad.

Comment

Full size style or mobile?
                Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                The controls for editing posts adding images etc are now blank. The buttons for YouTube, Vimeo and such like are still there. I guess this has been as a result of upgrading to iOS 12 on my iPad.

Comment

I’m using standard Bordersdown V3. Same on all the other styles. That mobile style is hideous.

Comment

I've just tried an incognito tab in chrome and it is working for me. I'll check on PC later in case they are hard coded or something
                    Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                    I’m using standard Bordersdown V3. Same on all the other styles. That mobile style is hideous.

Comment

I imagine this is deliberate but the stuff that's usually on the right of the page is gone for me. Thought I'd point it out just in case you weren't aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        I imagine this is deliberate but the stuff that's usually on the right of the page is gone for me. Thought I'd point it out just in case you weren't aware.
                        Press the button!

Comment

What button?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Same for me and can't see a button...

Comment

It's there for me (now that I've fixed it )

Thanks for letting me know. And sorry I basically said you were man-looking.

Comment

Anyone else not Blue and think they should be? Let me know. Paypal is being weird...

Comment

Working...
                                X