Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, okay. I'm on the default of 10 posts so that might be why it has worked fine for me. Never tried it at higher post numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      The "view post" buttons that appear when a user you've blocked posts don't work.
      This is still making no sense to me. However, if you right click on the link and open in new tab, it works fine.....

edit: must be a javascript issue.
      Last edited by charlesr; 24-02-2016, 15:42.

Comment

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, CHARLES?!

The boards have all moved.

Comment

It's to make it harder to report bugs.

Forget that. How about the new mobile style?

Comment

Just had a quick peek on my phone and it looks WAY nicer and navigates more like the main style, which I far prefer. So first glance looks good.

Comment

Can someone else reply to this thread so I don't have to keep staring at my avatar on the main forum page. PLEEEEEEASE?
              Last edited by charlesr; 10-03-2016, 17:04.

Comment

I can't access Blue Room threads :/

Comment

Tons of posts vanished, no idea whats going on with the site.

Guessing they are waiting for a new hamster to go on the wheel in the server.

Comment

http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/1...ry-Please-read

Comment

Ouch. Well, at least the forum's back online.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                        Ouch. Well, at least the forum's back online.
                        Sorry about your reviews dude. Don't suppose you still have the text files do you?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          Sorry about your reviews dude. Don't suppose you still have the text files do you?
                          I was just checking that I have some of the originals, not the proofed versions though.

Comment

Happy to bang them up again as-is. No point in faffing about at this point. Send to me if you want me to do it.

Comment

I added some 1 day cache control headers for gifs and pngs to speed up browsing. Let me know if you get any problems.

Comment

Are the buttons broken for anyone else? By 'buttons' I mean the black (unread) or white (read) logos which no longer display and that blue circle that, when pressed, would take you to the first new post in a particular thread. I don't get the image, only the underlying 'Go to first new post' link.

I'm browsing from an android tablet.

Comment

Working...
                                X