User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Bug Reports

Not sure if anyone else is getting this but certain threads just load a blank page when I click on them. Nothing displays except the very light grey background the forum uses. The current one it's happening on is dyer60's Dreamcast sales thread. It persists between sessions as well after restarting my machine.

Anyone else getting this? I'm on Chrome desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by chopemon View Post
    Not sure if anyone else is getting this but certain threads just load a blank page when I click on them. Nothing displays except the very light grey background the forum uses. The current one it's happening on is dyer60's Dreamcast sales thread. It persists between sessions as well after restarting my machine.

Anyone else getting this? I'm on Chrome desktop.
    There are some enormous images embedded on that. Perhaps it needs more time to load?

I've tried leaving it for a few minutes but nothing appears. The refresh icon changes from a X to refresh, indicating that it's done. Also tried on Chrome on Android and it doesn't load. It's not the end of the world, just wondering if it's a known issue since it's happened a few times over the last couple of months.

Weird stuff it always works for me. How about a different browser? Firefox?

I had the same issue recently and the problem is that I didn't do the updates for my Chrome Browser

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
    Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
    Last edited by escobarrr; 31-05-2019 at 11:32 AM.

Fixed some of the mobile header weirdness and mobile forum page

Should be a little friendlier now, with a big "forum" button and a home button.

I've tried it on my mobile and it looks ok. Let me know if anything is broken on yours, perhaps due to different screen res.
    Last edited by charlesr; 03-06-2019 at 09:40 PM.

Sorry if anyone had trouble accessing the site for a bit there. Server was under attack and it took a little while for the firewall to autoban all the ip addresses.