This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Did this fix itself? If not, I might need to run the forum counters.
    Yes, seems to have sorted itself. As soon as Marty posted in the thread, it seemed to work and it hasn't happened with any other thread as far as I can see.

Comment

Everything ok? Please post if you spot anything weird. Updated the forum software. Currently rebuilding search index and will switch to newer php version shortly.

Comment

All done.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Everything ok? Please post if you spot anything weird. Updated the forum software. Currently rebuilding search index and will switch to newer php version shortly.
          Has the "Like this post" button stopped working, Chaz?

Comment

Was just coming in to report this. Oddly enough, even though clicking it doesn't like a post, if you click it twice in a row you still get the 3 second wait time.

Comment

Yeah looks like it has. And nothing to do with php version either - I switched back to php5 for a bit to see. Maybe there's a new version. I'll dig around.

Comment

I'd like your post, but y'know.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Think this is working again. Upgraded.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    The new version as a new feature that shows number of likes in a thread (on desktop) and quick links to the most liked posts in the thread.

Comment

The embedded tweet things are consistently failing at the moment.

e.g.

But that's about the 4th this week that seems to have failed?

Comment

Did we lose “report a post” intentionally?

Either way, a subtle nudge for a mod in this direction - https://bordersdown.net/threads/1285...=1#post2379988

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          Did we lose “report a post” intentionally?

Either way, a subtle nudge for a mod in this direction - https://bordersdown.net/threads/1285...=1#post2379988
                          It should be there. Weird.

Comment

Where did it used to be? Under the avatar box? Or next to the post #number?

Comment

It's still there in the "at work" style. I must have cocked something up.

Comment

Please can people tell me what happens when they visit this page on their mobile? https://bordersdown.net/payments.php

Do you get a message that says "does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe"??
                                And if you visit with the full screen style, is it OK?

Comment

Working...
                                X