Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWG Games with Gold Xbox LIVE - GOLD Subs - Free game every 1st and 16th of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone try Pneuma? I really enjoyed it. Short and mentally taxing. All the puzzles were solvable without a FAQ, and there's easy Gs but there's some stuff with paintings with numbers on and do a replay in different chapter orders that needs an FAQ if you want the last achievement. The voiceover was interesting and the ending was hilarious (well, I thought so). Any other games like this around?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Did anyone try Pneuma? I really enjoyed it. Short and mentally taxing. All the puzzles were solvable without a FAQ, and there's easy Gs but there's some stuff with paintings with numbers on and do a replay in different chapter orders that needs an FAQ if you want the last achievement. The voiceover was interesting and the ending was hilarious (well, I thought so). Any other games like this around?
      I recently completed it. Initially the voiceover was annoying but I then started to enjoy it. Yes the last achievement needs a guide, the game hasn't got enough to warrant sticking with it to work that out on its own. All in all a really nice myst light.

Comment

December 2015

Xbox One
        The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - All December
        Thief - December 16th-January 15th

Xbox 360
        Castlestorm - December 1st-15th
        Sacred 3 - December 16th-31st
        Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - December 16th-31st

For the month of December, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing ($14.99 ERP) for free during the month of December. […]

Comment

Pretty weak offering. I'm more looking forward to the Xmas digital sales, I'm building up a small surplus of funds ready to go.

Comment

I've had my xbone over a year and not got a single free game due to the bollock on offer

Comment

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is a pretty decent diablo style game though there is very little news about the game being released on xbox one apart from the games with gold.

On pc it has had two sequels and the final cut edition which combines all three games into one ...i am hoping it is that version that is out

Comment

January 2016 Games With Gold:

Killer Instinct: Season One Ultra Edition (Xbox One) -- January 1-31
                Zheros (Xbox One) -- January 16-February 15
                Dirt Showdown (Xbox 360) -- January 1-15
                Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) -- January 16-31

For the month of January, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility. On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Killer […]

Comment

Is Deus Ex any good? I wasn't too bothered about Showdown when I tried the demo when it came out originally.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    Is Deus Ex any good? I wasn't too bothered about Showdown when I tried the demo when it came out originally.
                    I really enjoyed it, Chaz.

I started it just before I got EDF, had a break of over a year, then finished it off a few months back.
                    It's still a game and game mechanics can only go so far, but I thought the graphics were really impressive, some lovely designs of both characters and locations, and ultimately it was a fun game.

I went the stealth route and tried to avoid killing anyone and it's cool that the game always gives you multiple options to complete a task. I got great satisfaction saving a character that I thought was scripted to die by trying several different techniques. In the end, cloaking and running mods help me take out the small army without killing any of them.

Hidden to avoid spoilers:
                    [hide][/hide]

Comment

Only thing is from what i remember is that the game on games with gold is not the directors cut (because all future games for gold xbox 360 games will work on xbox one)

And i think the reason why is the backward compatibility does not work with multi disc games and i think the directors cut is two discs.

But killer instinct i can recommend infact they have announced that there will be combo assist mode for beginners

Comment

February Games

Xbox One
                        Hand of Fate - All February.
                        Styx: Master of Shadows - 16th Feb - 15th Mar

Xbox 360
                        Sacred Citadel - 1st-15th Feb
                        Gears of War 2 - 16th-29th Feb

For the month of February, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility. On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Hand […]

Comment

Any views on those (apart from GOW2)?

Comment

Styx was meant to be nice stealth game and Hands of Fate is some kind of card game crossed with Batman combat.

I hadn't bought either, so I think this month is pretty good

Comment

Without investigating the remaining three. It does look a little like those free sandwiches at a work meeting? That no-one really wants! AGAIN.
                              More TOP SHELF stuff pls.

Comment

I've had my xbox one a long time and have never downloaded a GWG because they are constant turd.

Ive never played gears of war 2 though when it's available will I be able to just see it on the store or is there some trick to getting the 360 titles? Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X