Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWG Games with Gold Xbox LIVE - GOLD Subs - Free game every 1st and 16th of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 2023 desserts being served by Microsoft

Out of Space: Couch Edition ($9.99 ERP): Available April 1 to 30
    Peaky Blinders: Mastermind ($24.99 ERP): Available April 16 to May 15

[source]

Comment

Xbox Games With Gold For May 2023

Star Wars Episode I Racer (May 1-31)
      Hoa (May 16 to June 15)

I suppose it is the month of Star Wars day.

[source]

Comment

I don't have either of these (which is rare), Hoa is apparently pretty good as well.

Comment

What June 2023 jubblies are coming from Game with Gold? I'll tell you, after this word from my sponsor squirtspace ...

Adios - June 1 to 30
          The Vale: Shadow of the Crown - June 16 to July 15

So, yeah. Don't forget to like and subscribe.

[source]

Comment

So you think you got good stuff on PS+ for July? Wait till you see what Games With Gold For July 2023 has to offer ...

Darkwood - July 1-31
            When the Past was Around - July 16-August 15

For reals.

[source]

Comment

They should change it to one game per month if it meant raising the quality bar even a little.

Comment

They need to just end it. It pales in comparison to what goes into Game Pass every month and that's where they want you to subscribe.

I'm honestly surprised they continue to leave all the legacy subscriptions going at this point.

Comment

Wowzers an isometric top down horror game form 2014, and an old indie game with only 3 awards it must be terrible

Comment

The small sum that Microsoft allocates to securing the two monthly GwG titles must be how much they're willing to pay to avoid/postpone the PR backlash that putting an end to GwG altogether would/will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                      The small sum that Microsoft allocates to securing the two monthly GwG titles must be how much they're willing to pay to avoid/postpone the PR backlash that putting an end to GwG altogether would/will bring.
                      About Tree Fiddy

A lot of the time i completely forget games with gold is a thing and i always forget to add the games to my library. Between Gamepass and the PS+ essential offerings theirs always something i fancy playing each month. they really do need to put it out of its misery as having access to these massive instant game library's renders GWG redundant.

The way games seem to plummet or show up on gamepass/essential after 6 months has really changed how i buy games. I do really fancy a bit of Resident Evil Four or Jedi Survivor, but its just not worth picking them straight up for the above mentioned reason that and games arriving in mess day one a lot of times.
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 30-06-2023, 13:47.

Comment

Apparently, Twin Breaker: A Sacred Symbols Adventure is one of Korea's Games with Gold for July and can be claimed for free by visiting that country's Xbox store.

Comment

Games with Gold for August 2023 - the last one ever before it retires to make way for Game Pass Core.

Does it go out with a whimper or a bang?

Blue Fire - August 1 to 31
                          Inertial Drift - August 1 to August 31

[source]

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X